Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Wonderland] Meet others in Wonderland - Guide
(02-08-2017, 12:58 PM)Vos Wrote: This is a pretty wordy guide for something as simple as roleplaying, don't you think? Not to say that your guide here is completely useless, because the benefits you list do exist, but it's strange to see someone put weight on something so common, especially in this community.

Because to me, it is not ^^ And that's what this guide is saying, too. It isn't roleplay when you get into much detail with it as I have listed here. That's why it's there. It's opening a door for two people to meet and it's a very personal process when it's done with the care it has here. So, nope. ^^ I saw some people could really use this and know this is an option, something more than a roleplay that give you a genuine sense of comfort and decrease loneliness while also having substantial benefits.

If it were just simple roleplay, I would agree for sure. But this is something that due to the detail and process it went through saved my life, simply because it wasn't so simple~

Not to say it has to be listed, but it felt nice to put it out there, since it's affected a lot of lives that I've known over time ^^

(Edit: I posted this on Reddit's Tulpa group as well and it was well received there, so if it's taking up space here, lemme know and I don't mind taking it down at all! Thank you for replying!)
Nee, Star, Little, Tenebre, Lorina

Messages In This Thread
Meet others in Wonderland - Guide - by YumiBerry - 02-07-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Meet others in Wonderland - Guide - by Vos - 02-08-2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Meet others in Wonderland - Guide - by YumiBerry - 02-08-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: Meet others in Wonderland - Guide - by Sands - 02-11-2017, 04:42 PM