Privacy in the Wonderland

Heyo friends. I recently started putting a lot of work into the Wonderland my tulpa (Her name is Winter) share. As I was visualising a forest area where we live she told she wanted to make a place where I can't go, and while she's sleeping I want to ask if this is recommended since I feel slighlty uncomfortable with her hiding things from me.

This isn't even possible. Tulpas can't do anything in the wonderland if they're not being paid attention to. They don't go do stuff in there, they simply go inactive until the next time the host thinks about them.

Wonderlands aren't a magical place tulpas go to, the human brain does not work that way. Wonderlands are simply an imaginary environment to use when you're forcing, and nothing more.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Heyo friends. I recently started putting a lot of work into the Wonderland my tulpa (Her name is Winter) share. As I was visualising a forest area where we live she told she wanted to make a place where I can't go, and while she's sleeping I want to ask if this is recommended since I feel slighlty uncomfortable with her hiding things from me.

I don't see the problem of the tulpa wanting to have some privacy. A lot of people what to keep certain things to themselves, even from their friends and family. If it really does bother you then how about you try to talk to them about it. Ask why and see if you can get around to being able to enter their wonderland. But, I wouldn't push them anymore than that if they refuse.

If we are to believe that tulpas are sentient and like other people and part of ourselves then respecting others personal space is common etiquette. Also, welcome! :)

(inactive)

not like your tup could do anything bad anyways, just let'em do whatever

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas