Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Poll: Is Your Wonderland Static or Dynamic?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Static and detailed
11.76%
2 11.76%
Dynamic and everchanging
29.41%
5 29.41%
It depends, it's kinda both
52.94%
9 52.94%
I have no wonderland
5.88%
1 5.88%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Wonderland] Static or Dynamic Wonderland?
Oh, that's interesting! ShadowsDancing you have multiple wonderlands?

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Oh, well, of course. Every book I write is it's own place with its own activities.
We have multiple mindscapes that are accessible through our main construct which is a long hallway with customized doors. Our worlds have a life of their own and develop at their own pace regardless of our input. Recently for instance, I had been visiting a world entrance that led to spaceship in the outskirts of our solar system. A few days ago, I checked in again and noticed that it had been shut down. So apparently it's landed somewhere apparently.
Mech: Logical side, a tactician
Circe: Emotional side, a hedonist
Mirror: A huntress

Thor: Fictive based off the Norse pantheon.
Jane: A perfectly normal woman. Honest!
(03-27-2019, 06:29 AM)WondrousFairy Wrote: We have multiple mindscapes that are accessible through our main construct which is a long hallway with customized doors. Our worlds have a life of their own and develop at their own pace regardless of our input. Recently for instance, I had been visiting a world entrance that led to spaceship in the outskirts of our solar system. A few days ago, I checked in again and noticed that it had been shut down. So apparently it's landed somewhere apparently.

Thant's wild and super groovy!