Would this cause problems?

Iv made a tulpa in the past and didn't have much success (Mostly my part, not seeing results and getting bored so I just moved on) Now I feel like really ready. One problem. I want to base my tulpa off Korra (Look, and voice wise) The personality can be one of a kind, but I feel like the look would give me the ability to not get bored when working with her. I hear people in guides say to not base your tulpa off people or they'll have identity issues (Or something like that) so would it be ok to do this while in the creation process? Also, if anyone of you are kind enough to message me your skype if I ever need to ask a quick question instead of posting a thread every time I need something answered that would be great.

Guest amber5885

You're welcome to PM me if you want.

Personally I think it's totally fine. If it makes thing easier for you then have at it just be sure that you remind your tulpa and she understands that she is her own person and let him know your reasons for choosing his form and voice. She may choose to change it at some point, she may not but be prepared for that.

As long as both you and your tulpa are aware fully that she is her own person than I don't see a problem with it. Hell when Toby first came around he was moulder from the x files lmao but he's a happy healthy man now and yes he has changed his form and voice and all that.... But i don't blame him... I was 9 when he first popped up