Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Would You Make A Tulpa If They Were Mainstream?
(06-14-2014, 04:07 AM)Argentum Wrote: So I was having some pillow talk with seraph

I'm hoping that you used that phrase incorrectly.

Anyway, if I had found out about tulpas after it was already a widespread phenomenon, then the chances that I would have started the endeavor would certainly be lower; that is, at least for a while.
I have a feeling that after some time, I would decide to see what all the fuss was about; especially since its being widespread would increase the likelihood of there being some actual scientific research put towards it. I would have an easier time believing that it were possible, if that were the case.
I can't say for sure, but I think it is very likely that I would have given it a try, eventually.
"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would You Make A Tulpa If They Were Mainstream? - by Kiahdaj - 06-14-2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Would You Make A Tulpa If They Were Mainstream? - by Anonymous - 06-14-2014, 05:19 AM
RE: Would You Make A Tulpa If They Were Mainstream? - by Anonymous - 06-25-2014, 09:01 PM