Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

Poll: Have you introduced your tulpas to your friends?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I introduced them, it went well/satisfactory
25.68%
19 25.68%
I introduced them, it went okay/"meh"
13.51%
10 13.51%
I introduced them, it went poorly/terrible
1.35%
1 1.35%
I'm planning on it, they do know about my tulpas
8.11%
6 8.11%
I'm planning on it, they don't know about my tulpas
6.76%
5 6.76%
I'm not planning on it right now, they do know about my tulpas
4.05%
3 4.05%
I'm not planning on it right now, they don't know about my tulpas
35.14%
26 35.14%
Other (leave a reply)
5.41%
4 5.41%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your Tulpas, Your Friends, and You
Pleeb Offline
Owner
Forum Administrators

Threads: 70
2 Attached Accounts

RE: Your Tulpas, Your Friends, and You

Several of my friends online already know about tulpas or people from this community, so knowing Chess went well enough. The rest of my online friends that aren't from the community know of Chess but haven't had interest in speaking with her or anything, with one who believes she's purely imaginary and not actually conscious.

My best friend IRL knows about Chess, and has talked with her before- it went pretty well.
01-04-2018, 03:38 AM
Website Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Mel Syreth Offline
Neophyte Tulpamancer
Registered

Threads: 10

It's a bit complicated. Offline, nobody knows about Martina's existence. Online, however, if I find it suitable, I'd like to introduce her to a friend of mine, and so far, the results are as such:

Ryuuki: Knows and accepts her, but she didn't catch her interest in tulpamancy.
Zejgar: Knows, gave tulpamancy a honest shot, but he realized it is probably now for him.
Aurelius: Slowly after getting to know her, Greyfeather got into tulpamancy himself and has created an excessively large group of thoughtforms, 'reborning' himself as Aurelius the Unicorn as well.
Dandee: After Martina and Aurelis' tulpas (mainly them), he also came to researching the phenomenon.Later created a technique to make them that was so fundamentally different, he named these thoughtforms jeffos. After nearly falling apart inside his head, he now learned to keep things in control and his life is now more positive than ever.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2018, 08:41 AM by Mel Syreth.)
01-04-2018, 08:35 AM
Find Reply
nihi0145632 Offline
Registered

Threads: 14
1 Attached Account

I told a few of my friends about Summer cherry and myrtle and one of their responds was alright but i dun think they fully understand it.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas
Summer
Myrtle
Cherry
01-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Find Reply
Mirath Offline
Registered

Threads: 8

Some of my online friends know, but they have tulpas or are a part of other communities as well.

As for real life friends... One person knows, and I’m not sure if some others know as well. Sometimes I get the impression Gareth does want to make himself known to certain people since he gets in with them, but I’m not entirely convinced, heh
01-04-2018, 08:38 PM
Find Reply
Atatakakatta Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

I told one friend, who already knew about tulpas from posting on /x/. He seemed interested, and was quite nice... although covered up with his typical layer of memeing. Other friends, though... I don't know...
01-14-2018, 07:00 AM
Find Reply
Kaleidoscopic Brain Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

It is still too early to tell anyone about Daisy for now, and i don't want to tell anyone what i'm doing until it is done, because i don't want anyone to try stopping me.
Eventually tho i will when we will be able to switch, cause i want to give her the freedom to be herself without the necessity to pretend to be me (we are really different, so it would be hard for her i think).
01-16-2018, 01:52 PM
Find Reply