~QB~

QB2

I needed to post this at some point. May as well. It comes up too much.

Everything involving QB's relation to sex.

Heeerewego.

QB is agendered, meaning he has no gender, physically or mentally, in any way.

This does indeed mean his crotch is blank.

Meanwhile, in contrast, his sexuality is a very, very wide field.

He seems to be attracted to both genders and all variations thereof. He has told me that he thinks genderless beings like himself are "the sexiest", and finds the blank area where genitals would be especially aesthetically pleasing.

He is also more attracted to quadrupeds than bipeds.

In general, in case you hadn't noticed the trend, he's most attracted to those most similar to himself. (He's shown interest in a couple of other peoples' tulpas because of this, in fact.)

But like I said, it's a wide field. He's attracted to humans too. A lot of things. He has a few fetishes as well.

When he is made excited by any of those things, he usually just stays happily horny until it passes, but he has occasionally "gotten off" in various, usually fetishy, ways. He has experienced an orgasm, which in his case happens entirely internally with no outward physical indicators. (Apart from him rolling around)

Despite all of this, I really just don't relate.

I am a very normal homosexual male who is not attracted to most of the things he is.

And he's a fluffy animal, who will always think of himself as a fluffy animal even if I do convince him to try a secondary human form.

So needlessly this topic is just ridiculously awkward for me whenever I go near it.

That's why I put it all here in one go. Tada.

Freaking adorable! :3 I'm new to all this stuff and that sounds...amazing!!!!

And thanks. From both of us, mainly QB on the "adorable" part. He never gets tired of that.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I forgot, did you tell everyone about the Nazi roleplay yet? That was hilarious.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

It is beautiful.

Though seriously most of it is just us fucking around, you are the worst pastebinner.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Like I said, unedited. Didn't want to skew it any particular way.

Also, #tulpa guys fucking around is a great thing that should never be forgotten.

Well, that is true.

Still you are the worst. We should still all play Minecraft together one day, would QB be imposed in the game world?

Yeah, he's been imposed in Minecraft before, when I was on that server someone linked on the IRC.

That's our server bro. At least I think Fede was the one who linked it to you.

QB is agendered, meaning he has no gender, physically or mentally, in any way.

This does indeed mean his crotch is blank.

Meanwhile, in contrast, his sexuality is a very, very wide field.

He seems to be attracted to both genders and all variations thereof. He has told me that he thinks genderless beings like himself are "the sexiest", and finds the blank area where genitals would be especially aesthetically pleasing.

He is also more attracted to quadrupeds than bipeds.

In general, in case you hadn't noticed the trend, he's most attracted to those most similar to himself. (He's shown interest in a couple of other peoples' tulpas because of this, in fact.)

But like I said, it's a wide field. He's attracted to humans too. A lot of things. He has a few fetishes as well.

When he is made excited by any of those things, he usually just stays happily horny until it passes, but he has occasionally "gotten off" in various, usually fetishy, ways. He has experienced an orgasm, which in his case happens entirely internally with no outward physical indicators. (Apart from him rolling around)

Remind me to never let Elise talk to him, because I'm as weirded out about this as you are.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report