• Huge - like a big dragon or something
    • Large - like a horse size or about
    • Medium - like the size of a person or about
    • Small - about the size of an average doggie
    • Tiny - like a cat or a squirrel or little monkey
    • Minuscule - like a mouse or a bug or something super little and stuff
    • No specific size

Guest Anonymous

I was just wondering how many peeps have tulpas of unusual size. I mean, like some may be huge biggie tulpas like an elephant and others teensy tiny like a mouse and stuff.

So, how big is yer tulpa? Oh, those with multiple tulpas can vote more than once. Also, if you visualize yer tulpa in the room or impose it in the room, how does the size of yer tulpa matter inside a room? Did I say room too many times? You can comment bout the tulpa in the room thingy it's not on my poll options.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not, we had a thread like this a long time ago. Someone asked if you could have a tulpa bigger than your range of vision, and I remember something about a dragon tulpa that filled the sky.

Of course, the consensus was "Anything you can imagine", "Although that may be a bit cumbersome in the long run."

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Believe it or not, we had a thread like this a long time ago. Someone asked if you could have a tulpa bigger than your range of vision, and I remember something about a dragon tulpa that filled the sky.

Of course, the consensus was "Anything you can imagine", "Although that may be a bit cumbersome in the long run."

I was wondering bout that! That is why I left that option for epic bigness. I am really curious to see the range. Probably most will be boring medium. Oh well.

"Probably most will be boring medium." XD That's exactly what I was thinking when I seen that the few people who had voted so far--including myself--are medium. Whoops.

Well, James is tall--does that count? ^_^;

James: Hello, all!

Funnily enough, I always tend to visualize Hikari about a foot too short when forcing and I constantly have to "stretch" her to her normal size. At this early point, I doubt she's doing it intentionally, but when she's sentient, she can be the size she wants, I'll be alright with it. My brain just likes to glitch sometimes when I force, lol!

Yeah, they're all pretty much the size of a human. Zenith is the size of a child, though, so, you know, I don't know if that counts as "small." Oh well.

Niteo and Amber Take On the World

Amber speaks in italics right now.

Talk to Niteo on here or on discord

We share the body, we share a life. I'm not an accessory to his life...

Jack's size changes whenever he shape-shifts, and his default humanoid form is rather large. I stated in the PR that he was just over seven feet, but recently his body has been getting larger. Horse-sized is about accurate. When I was much younger, it often felt like he took up the entire room.

Progress report

Personal blog

Zyr is a dragon who regularly changes size depending on where were are and what's going on. Sometimes he's a little hatchling that rides on my shoulder, and sometimes he may take on a humanoid form. His true form is around the size of a large horse though.

Guest Anonymous

My tulpa has the form of a little girl, around 1m40, so I'd say person-sized.