• Small - about the size of an average doggie
    • Tiny - like a cat or a squirrel or little monkey
    • Minuscule - like a mouse or a bug or something super little and stuff
    • No specific size

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Human-size aside, I didn't expect more people picked large over either small or tiny. I expected the other way around considering larger sized tulpa are more awkward to impose in real world.

I chose normal, but sometimes I just wonder if mine could transform into more "pocket-sized" form so she could hang on my head instead of walking beside me.

WP_20160822_19_02_13_Pro.thumb.jpg.aa287b754c0b9938b0dd77f1472cb2ef.jpg

Believe it or not, we had a thread like this a long time ago. Someone asked if you could have a tulpa bigger than your range of vision, and I remember something about a dragon tulpa that filled the sky.

Of course, the consensus was "Anything you can imagine", "Although that may be a bit cumbersome in the long run."

Wait, was that me?

Yep, that was you, probably. Unless there was yet another thread about a dragon tulpa being too big to impose.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I remember this thread! It seems weird now to see my words in pink next to my hosties avatar in the OP.

It seems weird now to see my words in pink next to my hosties avatar in the OP.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas?pid=120282#pid120282

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Oh I remember the colors for you guys!  Eeee!  

Now days it is just easier to use a leader tag if we write from each other's account, like this -  "Melian:  I love me!"

OH to keep it on topic, I am medium in size.  In appearance I am five foot, four inches (162.5 cm) tall and about 120 pounds (54.5 kilograms).  I have women's size six feets (U.S.).

I never really thought about going into specifics, since the thread only asked about generalizations.

Reisen is tall. I'm tall, 6'2" (188cm), but it's hard to say how tall Reisen is. She "feels" tall, because of her ears, being at least a foot above me. But height wise, I'd say we see eye to eye. Flandre is slightly shorter, but I don't feel comfortable using feet/inches for them because their height's always been more relative to me than to the rest of the world. Standing up and looking straight ahead, Flan's eyes are just a little below mine, maybe two "inches". Tewi is sort of tall in a weird way, because she's so 'small' I guess. Like when a skinny person seems tall because they're skinny but are really average height. So she's ever so slightly shorter than Flan, but again her ears raise her to a few inches off Reisen's level. Lucilyn is the shortest, again maybe two or three inches shorter than Tewi.

But forget inches, just compare them to me, or better yet, assume from pictures we use of them. Sylvia, as if that were remotely relevant, is about Flan's height. Scarlet is as tall as Reisen and I.

Varia: While I'm usually as tall as my host is (6'00' / 1.84m) for convenience's sake, I am capable of and occassionally do change my size when I feel like it. When I do so, I usually make myself taller, including and exceeding skyscraper size.

• 1 year later...