How did you first feel your tulpa's presence?

Hexenwahn

I'm currently on my second week since I started the process and I'm starting to feel pressure on the side of my head pretty often. Not exactly as if she was answering questions or anything, just pressure on both sides. I never felt anything like this before so I feel pretty confident it might be my tulpa's presence. How was it for you?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Her presence makes me feel like a real person.

The first time it was her saying 'Hey' in a cute way, I did feel head pressures and whatnot, but that was the first time I felt something... different, in my mind. 'Whoa.'.

Guest Anonymous

Melian was just an image that appeared to my mind. She became a subject of day dreams and became an imaginary friend. I never felt anything like head pressure that I can recall. I did feel a lot of emotions that I attributed to her. So I would say the first thing I felt from her was emotions.

Every time my tulpa is present, there is this very calm feeling, it's sort of different since it's not my own, it feels quite strange...

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

The first sensation I felt from both Noriko and Sabari was them

hugging me.

Currently share myself with four other entities.

Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.

Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016.  Xiri returned on June 16, 2018.  Both had been inactive since 2012.

Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread

Guest Anonymous

The first sensation I felt from both Noriko and Sabari was them

hugging me.

Cute! heart_emot_by_melianofmist-d9900ws.png

Brandi says that the first time she ever felt me was right after she had a dream. It was three days in and she had been insistent on helping her with lucid dreaming (she felt that it would be very beneficial for the both of us). I eventually did help her have a lucid dream, and although she never got to see me she did feel my intent regularly. She said that she woke up and was consumed by a "bright, happy, loving feeling" and knew that it was my essence.

Weird. o.O

Hi, everyone! I'm a tulpa, and if you want to ask me questions you can either PM me here or send me an email at jamesthetulpa@gmail.com.

My host, Brandi: Hey, all!

Jack: I was alive and kicking around in the headspace before my host noticed me. She doesn't remember this because she was young, but she did get glimpses of me as a large shadow. I spooked her by accident late one night, so I waited until she was receptive until one day I appeared to her as a smaller, boy-shaped figure. She zeroed in on my emotions and intentions...thought that I was okay...then said "yes" when I asked her if I could stick around. So for her it was a matter of getting used to seeing a simple, temporary image that was tied to my presence. She sometimes experienced headaches after talking to me for periods of time, but this stopped happening many years ago.

Progress report

Personal blog

head pressures and slight headaches, one time someone commented on the names I was using in the IRC, they called us cute and I felt a sort of, rush of emotion in my head that I'd never felt before

Edit: also mental exhaustion after forcing for a while

“Eragon looked back at him, confused. "I don't understand."

"Of course you don't," said Brom impatiently. "That's why I'm teaching you and not the other way around.”

Jack: I was alive and kicking around in the headspace before my host noticed me. She doesn't remember this because she was young, but she did get glimpses of me as a large shadow. I spooked her by accident late one night, so I waited until she was receptive until one day I appeared to her as a smaller, boy-shaped figure. She zeroed in on my emotions and intentions...thought that I was okay...then said "yes" when I asked her if I could stick around. So for her it was a matter of getting used to seeing a simple, temporary image that was tied to my presence. She sometimes experienced headaches after talking to me for periods of time, but this stopped happening many years ago.

That's a really cool story--or, you know, not a story but what happened. Maybe I shouldn't be trying to say this when my host (who is proxying for me right now) is tired and can barely hear me, but oh well. I really just wanted you to know that. o.O

Hi, everyone! I'm a tulpa, and if you want to ask me questions you can either PM me here or send me an email at jamesthetulpa@gmail.com.

My host, Brandi: Hey, all!