Problem through switching.

Nansui

Hello!

Yesterday evening my Tulpa and me had switched often, because we were curious, what we can do while switching and if it works good. Yes, it does. We dont had a problem and it all worked good.

Until I went to bed. When i fall asleep, my Tulpa accidentally take the control over my body. He keep on talking to me and wonders, why I stopped answering, until he realise, that I was fallen asleep. He shouted my name, because he wanted me to woke up.

It works and in the first moments was everything allright, but then i started to become really confused and stop to believe, that the voice in my head was my Tulpa and he becomes desperate and anxious and so we mutually get ourself in a really high level of panik.

When i thought i talked to myself and he is away, he try to convince me, that he was really he, but i don't believe him and screamed after him. Then a third voice in my head answers. He told me today, that this voice wasn't him and it wasn't me. It was just a kind of hallucination.

We stop the body switching now for a while, because we are both a bit anxious, that this could happen again.

Now everything is normal and okay, but i needed a really long time (even today) to get in a normal condition again. But my Tulpa told me, that the most of panik came from him, so i understand that i must calm him down and since i does this, everything is good again. I cant seperate the feeling of anxiety for a long time, so it takes over myself really strong and i was really shocked, about the condition i had. I dont know, why i did not belive my Tulpa at this moment. I did not feel like myself, that was such a scary and insane kind of emotion. My Tulpa is really sure today, that this emotion was come from him and not from me. He is able to send me really strong emotions and this happend often accidentally, so this sounds not that erroneous.

But my biggest anxiety was, that my Tulpa decided to go away. He thought about it, because he was worried about me and he dont want to do something that get me lost my sanity or something like that, but i dont wanted him to go. No matter how frightened i was in that moment. How i said, everything is good again since i calmed him down, but this wasnt a nice experience....

I didnt even know, that something like this can happen and i wonder, if the problem was, that i didn't have much experiences?

Normally i am mentally really strong and therefore, this situation really surprised me.

Is here somebody, who has experienced something similar before?

Guest Anonymous

If you are asleep, isn't that just a dream? Melian and I do switch, as you are describing it, within dreams, in which our dream perspective switches between us. In other words, one moment she is dreaming and the next I am. Are you sure it wasn't just a dream? We don't switch irl.

Yes, i am sure. Mail was definitely awake and my body was also awake. But my "ghost", or whatever was sleeping.

But i know, how to handle situations like that now, and it is okay. I trust Mail and he trust me, so we can calm down each other, when something like this would happen again. ^^

Yesterday we were still a bit uncertain and that was why i asked for help here in the forum, but now it is okay.

Nevertheless thank you, for taking time. (:

Guest Anonymous

Whao. That is one of the weirdest, most abstract things I have read on this forum to date. I will be honest, have no idea what it means. What in the hell do you mean your "ghost was sleeping?" What in the world does that mean? Can you clarify that for me?

Okay? So it is nothing normal... Ouh... Then i am confused a lot now.

That was a bit like sleepwalking, i think. And no, this is nothing, that i did normally.

And how i say, the part of me, that is Mail, was still awake and wonder, why i didnt answered until he realized, that i was sleeping. I dont know. That was weird...

Guest Anonymous

I am just trying to figure this out. So your body stayed awake, but your mind (or "ghost") went to sleep (huh?), and your tulpa, who was awake, accidentally switched with your body while your mind was asleep and ... then...? DUDE! No wonder you are wigging out!

We switched ten minutes, before i went to bed and maybe something in myself was confused. My Tulpa is sure, that he take over my body at this moment. Maybe my mind started to dream and allows him to switch in. I really dont know.

Maybe it was just to early for switching. I am already surprised, that we even can do this.

But i trust him completely and it is okay now. Nevertheless, i think that experience will stay in my head for a long time.

Guest Anonymous

I have honestly never heard of accidental switching before! And then to add in that one is asleep and the other awake when the switch suddenly happens? Best to avoid operating dangerous machinery for a while. Does your tulpa sleep during the day? Do you drive?

No, my Tulpa don't sleep during the day. He is also very rarely not present.

Maybe the problem is, that he is most of time inside me and not outside, with his own body. It need a lot of concentration for me, to let him stay out. I dont know, if that is different by other hosts?

But we are working on this and it becomes more easier.

Do you mean by "drive", with a car? No, i dont.