Early personality and look change

Kudwafu

So I've been trying to work in my tulpa's personality, but realized I was making her too much like me. I couldn't decide easily on other traits, so I started experimenting with visualization.

I had a vague idea of how I wanted my tulpa to look like, so I imagined her as a girl with a blue dress, short hair and brown hair. Suddenly, while I imagined her sitting on my bed to make things easier, I saw how her image changed from how I previously had thought of her to another one, very spontaneously. Even though what mainly changed was her haircut and her dress, I also started perceiving her as a more calm and easy going tulpa, which kind of worries me because the traits that I thought of before (and had already talked her about during two sessions) are very different to the ones she manifested in this session.

I'm on my first week of tulpaforcing, but still feel they were too many changes on her personality and looks from one day to another. Should I just go with it and accept the new image I have of her or am I just missing consistence and should be more clear about her traits and looks? I actually like this form of her better, but don't want to end up making a servitor, or watching my tulpa have an identity crisis later on.

We're Rina and her host.

Reading and music, not well balanced though.

Deviations can occur that are caused by your tulpa herself or your own subconscious mind. Either way, it's perfectly fine. Changes are made very often during the beginning.

I have 10 tulpas, but I'm only actively working on Reah, my first tulpa currently.

Progress Report

Guest Anonymous

For the record, a sentient tulpa can completely change in a night traits-wise. Deviations are fine, but at this point it might as well just be your subconscious defining stuff according to what you'd mostly be okay with, not an actual tulpa.

I don't know if you lack consistency or not--it's possible--but I've heard that tulpa will sometimes change themselves for what is best for you (and it will also be good for them). Do you know whether or not your tulpa is sentient right now? I'm sure you've heard that you should expect sentience, but have you seen anything that would tell you she's gotten to that point?

As Anderson said, tulpa can change their traits and appearance over-night. This might just be your unconscious brain working on things that you would like, or it might be your tulpa actually showing you what she would rather look and act like. If I were you, I would take it as the latter and flow with it. :)

James: Hello, all!

Guest Anonymous

Why would a change of clothing or hair style be a problem? My thoughtfom Melian changes her clothes like six times a day and also her hair length sometimes. She is sort of a "shape changer" at least with her hair. Girls like to change clothes, I don't see that is necessarily a bad thing.

If her personality becomes more easy going, I can't see that as being bad either. As the others have already commented, deviations are normal in the early stages of tulpa creation apparently. Also, like any person, a tulpa can have mood swings don't forget. Hell, some days Melian or I become a completely different person if grouchy, or sad or something.

Thanks for your answers guys. Even though it might have just been my subconscious, she did feel a bit more genuine and relaxed after the changes. I guess I'll just accept them.

Do you know whether or not your tulpa is sentient right now? I'm sure you've heard that you should expect sentience, but have you seen anything that would tell you she's gotten to that point?

I think I felt head pressures caused by her during last night's session, which was great. I don't know about her levels of sentience though.

it might be your tulpa actually showing you what she would rather look and act like. If I were you, I would take it as the latter and flow with it. :)

This is basically how it felt like, I just wasn't sure deviation could happen this early.

We're Rina and her host.

Reading and music, not well balanced though.