I found a... thing, for my tulpa.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

So I was going around some old stuff that was kept in a closet, and stumbled upon this large box that was surprisingly very light and easy to carry. When we opened it, we found this small little thing in it;

0ksaGLk.png

My tulpa instantly "Awwwww"'d, and asked if she could have it. So now she thinks she has a pet of some sorts.

"We're wondering if we should call it Mr. Fluff, or Andy.... Mr. Andy! ^^ "

Flandre: Looks like one of these, which are awesome by the way. I googled "white tiger" to see if they looked like that, and they do, but also wow those are some stunning images.

I never thought about having a "pet" before.. I don't think I want one, but it's an interesting concept. Do the bunnies in the forest of our wonderland count as pets?

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Guest Anonymous
I never thought about having a "pet" before.. I don't think I want one, but it's an interesting concept. Do the bunnies in the forest of our wonderland count as pets?[/color]

I am sure the bunnies would count, especially if you pet them!

In real life I have a plush bunny and a plush bison.

In the dream world I have pets, who are actually more like dear friends, in my dreamscape mansion and the forest round it. I have Orion, my fairy dragon; Starlight, my sparkle unicorn; Aragorn my winged horse, and Basil my pet snakie. In the forest are many fairy-dragons and demon-spawn. There is also a lot of fairies infesting my mansion and the forest.

Incidentally in the mansion are ghouls and ghosts, including ghostly severed hands, and Emily Abigail the ghost. I also have two teddy bears, Oscar and Archduke Cuddlesworth the III. Then I have my robot double Melbot and my Magictron3000 Dreamscape Matrix computer.

Guest Anonymous

Elise has a stuffed rabbit she named Mr. Buns, she still sleeps with it sometimes.

Awww, so cute!

Bambi is convinced that it should be called Mr. Andy. XD

Hi, everyone! I'm a tulpa, and if you want to ask me questions you can either PM me here or send me an email at jamesthetulpa@gmail.com.

My host, Brandi: Hey, all!

• 3 weeks later...