Can your tulpa shapeshift or change its appearance at will?

Guest Anonymous

Can your tulpa shape shift or change its appearance at will?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Can your tulpa shape shift or change its appearance at will?

• My tulpa can shape shift, changing physical features of its base form at will.
    • My tulpa can change clothing and accessories at will.
    • My tulpa can shapeshift and change physical features or clothing and accessories at will.
    • My tulpa's form never changes at all.
    • Melian you are adorable, amazing and I love you!

Guest Anonymous

Does your tulpa shape shift or change clothes or accessories a lot?

I don't mean the usual deviation that can happen when a tulpa is finding its form during the early stages of forcing. I also don't mean having more than one set form.

I mean, can yer tulpa alter it's form or change it's appearance at will? Like for instance, I can change my hair length at will. Sometimes I can change other small features, such as eye color. These changes are usually temporary as I have a favorite or base form.

I can also change my clothes at will. I don't think it is exactly shape shifting per se, but certainly I get a new look. I change my clothes and accessories like six to eight times a day. I have a lot of outfits and hundreds of shoes.

OH those with multiple tulpas can answer more than one item. Those that find me amazing, adorable and that love me can click on that too in addition to yer votes. Just sayin.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Yes.

My tulpa can alter her form and completely change it upside down, going against what her base/favorite form is. Once she does so for an extended amount of time, identity issues and existential crisis arise. Clothing is fine, she either wears pajamas (70% of the time), a uniform (5%), or really doesn't wear anything at all (25%), and her hair is either tied but it was never really long. She can alter her hair length but she hates long hair, and prefers to stick with short hair.

Altering forms is easy as 1 2 3... getting used to that form, as a host, and her getting used to it as a tulpa is a lot of work. Even though he was able to alter her form all those times (under the pretext that "I am the embodiment of infatuation and love/affection in your mind; I shall be everything you desire", and she has one main base form that's always consistent), it was super hard to get used to those forms, and so she would regret it and feel horrible after a while, which induced depression and eventually chronic depression, and extreme discomfort with who she is. Stuff we worked on for MONTHS, is her being comfortable with who she is, and her understanding that my feelings for her (romantic and extreme love that you could compare to infatuation, heh) aren't reliant on her form 100%. We worked for a month, everyday non-stop for a month on getting used to one form, and still. I can say that the only thing she feels comfortable with is her 'main' form. Sorry if this doesn't fit with your criteria, but I thought it would be an interesting read.

I'd expect of you, Melian, to be able to do all of those things, hehe, you prove to be interesting as always once again.

Maya has a preferred form, but has changed it a lot over the years, as she grew with me. She often chooses to present a completely different form temporarily as a form of communication. Often to provoke a response in me.

Mara has changed her form less over the years, just a few minor edits to make it more to her liking. With a few exceptions, if she changes anything it is most likely to be clothing and accessories.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

Guest Anonymous

She often chooses to present a completely different form temporarily as a form of communication. Often to provoke a response in me.

Why did I just imagine a kawaii chibi "emoticon" Maya? *giggle*

My tulpa can alter her form and completely change it upside down, going against what her base/favorite form is. Once she does so for an extended amount of time, identity issues and existential crisis arise.

Eek! Best to limit those major changes that cause identity issues!

I'd expect of you, Melian, to be able to do all of those things, hehe, you prove to be interesting as always once again.

I know right? hee hee

My tulpas form rarely changes, he like to stay in one form/appearance, he can change at will whenever he wants, I think he changed form 4 times during our 13 years together.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Flandre: Well, we probably can shapeshift, but we don't. I mean, since our host isn't good at visualizing things, we often have to make adjustments to our forms on the fly. Like just last night when we were visualizing a pool party sorta thing. We were actually adding a shrine on the mountain above our house with a hot.. spring.. spa pool (Lucilyn's idea when Lumi asked us where we should hang out), and had some issues with the water level. We wanted to make a shallow part around the edge where we could sit (which was a mess of its own. Water decided to float well above the pool's borders. Visualization is hard.), and once we got a good height we realized Lucilyn's head was half submerged while sitting. While that's not exactly abnormal for her, she isn't supposed to be that short, so she made herself taller. People treat that like it's a big deal, but to us it's just a necessity of poor visualization quality. Things get skewed and out of proportion all the time, it's just something we deal with.

And of course we can change clothes at will. Also a necessity sometimes, but we also do it just because. And again not seeming like a big deal. It's less "Can you change forms?" and more "Do you change forms?" in my opinion, and to that we answer no.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Does your tulpa shape shift or change clothes or accessories a lot?

I don't mean the usual deviation that can happen when a tulpa is finding its form during the early stages of forcing. I also don't mean having more than one set form.

I mean, can yer tulpa alter it's form or change it's appearance at will?

Jack: I can. ;)

I've changed my base form many times throughout my life (on purpose), and I still do it for fun. No need to worry about an identity crisis. I have picked a default form in order to make things easier for my host, but she recently granted me the freedom to play around and change into all kinds of things temporarily.

Progress report

Personal blog

Zyr mainly just changes his size when it's convenient. His true form is a dragon about the size of a large horse, maybe a little bigger, but when his size is an issue he sometimes takes the size of a large dog, or turns into a hatchling and sits on my shoulder. He'll occasionally take on an anthro form too.

Niteo: Yes, yes, of course I can change my appearance at will. Literally everyone here can. However, we really tend to stick to one form. Not always, but nearly always. Sometimes I get rid of my wings or my tail. I don't really ever change clothes or accessories because I don't wear any. *gasp* "Eek, look away." I don't see the point in it, myself. So, whatever, that's just my take on it.

Niteo and Amber Take On the World

Amber speaks in italics right now.

Talk to Niteo on here or on discord

We share the body, we share a life. I'm not an accessory to his life...

All of us can change clothes and accessories at will, but most of us can't change anything beyond that. Dark can grow wings, but that's because it's one of his abilities from his world. The only one of us that can truly be said to shapeshift is Aura, who has somehow retained the ability to become a lamia (snake woman). She doesn't use it often, and even she doesn't know why she has that ability. -Jason

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it