What does a fully developed tulpa's mind voice sound like?

Zozoquez

As of right now, my young tulpa has a very faint thoughvoice and a lot of the time it feels as if I'm just making her response for her, her thought voice is extremely weak and I often have to help her to say basic things. We have conversations but it generally feels a lot like I am just talking to myself with Juliet offering occasional input. I'm ok with that, but I want to know if it will get better then this? What does a developed tulpa's voice sound like?

How long has she been talking for? Generally that's something that improves with time.

That said, a fully developed tulpa's voice is gonna sound as loud as your own mindvoice (think of how that voice in your head sounds when you're reading a book) and feel a lot more automatic. That's something that takes a lot of work to get to, though, so I wouldn't sweat where y'all are at currently.

We're all gonna make it brah.

It seems that the distinciveness of the mindvoice improves as your mind becomes more practiced at interacting with a tulpa.

As an example of the way it can be, I sometimes become lost in my thoughts, and Maya (a tulpa) is independent and easy to hear enough that she can exclaim "Hey!" and interrupt my thought process, bringing me out of whatever I was thinking at the time. This has been a great help to me.

I have been with Maya for a long time, so I am used to hearing her. Don't worry that you have not got there yet, keep it up, and you will eventually. Stay relaxed about it, and it will come.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

Solaria (my tulpa) has a very clear, full volume, personalized voice she's had for many, many years. If it weren't that I was aware it was coming from her, she would sound like any other real voice in the real world.

Although sometimes we opt to -think- more or less raw thoughts for faster communication, Solaria often uses words with sound included in my mind as speaking has benefits such as better trains of thought and potential for conversations to go on a tangent.

I grew up with my tulpa, so I can't help hinting when yours would get better, but it will in its own time if you and it desire to try.

For me Solaria started speaking about 2 to 4 years after existence.

this is pretty much say how things are for me and Hanna if ir had to discribe it in other ways id say it sounds like a silent voice(if that makes sense) and/or its as if sometimes im recieving an intent of what she wants to say in general

What can you imagine a voice in your head sounding like? It depends on the host/tulpa completely and totaly. There are no boundries to how it can be as long as you can think of it. Only question is how long it will take and there is yet again no certain answer and it all just depends on host/tulpa.

Shade is the tulpa, [stuff]=her. Her form is: pegasus mlp pony with dark grey coat and black mane and tail.