Response...

Paranoid Llama

Just the other day I got what I'm very sure was a response from my tulpa. When I was narrating to her, I felt a certain rush of emotion I wouldn't normally feel. Then, later that day I got a vocal response from her and we had a conversation. It felt great, and I'm 90% sure it is her but at the same time I'm 10% sure I might be parroting all of these responses. It don't feel like I'm consciously coming up with them, and whenever I ask her to surprise me by, say, asking her to say a random word, it is a surprise, but at the same time it feels parroted. I will for sure keep believing it's her, but any advice on how to proceed?

Also, it only feels like she exists when I draw attention to her. Whenever I call her or meet her in wonderland. Is that something that will go away in time?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Proceed however you'd like to. Both of the things you're concerned about go away with time. I wouldn't be too concerned that you're parroting, especially if you're "90%" sure that you're not. Just talk to her and try to develop her voice a little. Her not feeling present until you give her attention will go away in time, I'd recommend looking into parallel processing/thought independence exercises dude.

We're all gonna make it brah.

I second what Stevie said; these feelings will disappear. I also doubt that you're parroting, to be honest.There are quite a few people who are more experienced with tulpamancy than I am that will tell you that if you aren't consciously parroting, you aren't parroting at all. Perhaps they're right, perhaps they're wrong, but I can tell you with all certainty that worrying about it will do more harm than good. :) Just keep on truckin'!

James: Hello, all!

Alright, thank you for the replies, guys! I already knew worrying about parroting was bad, but that was before I've reached that point of experiencing it and reassurance always does some good.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Hey, I don't know if I should ask you since this is your thread, but I'm also new to this, and I'm really curious about this:

... I felt a certain rush of emotion I wouldn't normally feel.

Can you describe this further? What kind of emotion did you feel? Was it very very noticeable or just a hint? Did it last long?

I understand if you don't want to answer, or analyze it further.