Can a tulpa fall in love for another tulpa from a different host?

Hey guys. It's me. L. I got a question. Can a tulpa fall in love for another tulpa from a different host? When Vriska was born, she only had a few mind-opened people as friends, then, she met my best friend, and her tulpa. Brown. Vris and Brown became really close friends, and I think that, besides having a girlfriend, Vris could feel something "red" for Brown. She keeps denying, but I think she really feels something for Brown because 1) he looks like a handsome man model. 2) He's the first and only tulpa out of my mind that she knows and he has been like always for her and stuff like that. Is this possible? Has anyone of you experimented this before? Is Vris really denying or she's just hiding it because she already has a girlfriend and Brown is at the other side of the continent? XD sorry for the rain of questions...

~L. ♠️

Well, I don't exactly see how it could be impossible. If you think of your tulpa as sentient beings separate from yourself, then of course it's possible.

James: Hello, all!

Guest Anonymous

Sure, I don't see why not. My thoughtform Melian has a lot of light flirtatious romantic relationships with all kinds of internet people. Several of them almost rise the level of internet "boy friend." A few of these relationships are with tulpas or living characters, just like herself.

Like Mist and Bambi said, it's possible. Aphelion fell in love with a character that she roleplays with, adding a bit onto what Mist said, so it isn't just possible with tulpas specifically.

"It's all about synthesis, you don't have to be a real musician. You just synthesize your own reality, synthesize your own talents." -Klayton

My Three Mind Horses

Haven: Tulpa #1

Created on 10-28-14

Aphelion: Tulpa #2

Created on 2-25-15 

Chimera: Self Proclaimed Thoughtform

Created on: Can't remember. Sometime around Easter of 2017.

Warning: I am a huge nerd.

[Tri] It is not only possible, but it happens. We know tulpas who have fallen in love with tulpas in other bodies. Also, tulpas can fall in love with the hosts of other bodies. Tulpas can also fall in love with singlets (one person in one body). Us, we fell in love with a member of a multiple system (and then our host fell in love with another member of that system).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

Red my old tulpa fell in love with missy my minccino and fell in love with my sister.. but my sister couldnt see him.. i saw red sneak a kiss on my sister's cheek atleast once or twice and i couldnt help but smile, it was puppy ..er... kitty love.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia