My First: Grelda

PyroNeko

Greeting to all Forcers (sounds like a cool term right?). My name is PyroNeko, and I'm new to the tulpa phenomenon. I heard of it last year, but only decided to actually try it yesterday. This idea is very new, and of course I have not yet met a person in real life who had a tulpa (or didn't look like he/she had a tulpa [who knows?])

So, I wish to start recording my progress on an online community who can understand and help me on my journey. And yes, I do have doubt, but its like 4% because it doesn't make sense that if thousands say something exists, and their experiences are quite similar, that they all conspired to lie.

Let's begin! :D

SORRY THIS IS JUST A PRANK DONE BY MY LITTLE BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS..DONT BELIEVE ALL THIS STUFF.

Day 1: Building the Great Library

I have decided to give the Wonderland idea a go. Trying to imagine LuLu (her name [probably]) in a real life setting would probably be weird, cause a fire mage cat-girl would not work in my simple room. So I decided to build a place I always wanted to go. A infinite library which has every book about every knowledge. Ever.

I designed the world to be a grassy plain, which is probably a standard default. Then I built the front steps, and then the main entrance. Think the Smithsonian or a similar typical museum.

It was elongated, stretching left and right into the horizon. It is infinite after all.

Then the interior. Simple wooden planks make the floor, which make a nice creak sound if you step on it. The air is cool and air-conditioned. If you look to the right, you see an endless row of bookshelves. And to the left, the same. I was thinking of making creatures that serve the library, like spirits or even birds, but decided to make that later. In front, there is a simple staircase. I like simple.

The second floor is exactly the same. To the left, bookshelves. To the right, bookshelves. But in front is the real deal. The Tulpa-Creator 5000!!! (I made up the name just now). It basically is a round flat disc, with a sort of control panel in front. This is where I wish to shape LuLu and input personality.

How I want to input personality is by using what a library has the most. Books. Think the anime 'Book of Bantorra' except in reverse. I call the personality, and it flies to me in a form of a book, with the name of the personality on its cover. I insert it into LuLu's chest (I will post her form later) and it gets absorbed into her.

Of course, this is planning. I have since formed her... well, form. Although without good detail. Just the rather simple outline. I have given her arms muscles and bones, by first removing the arm, then rebuilding it slowly, placing each bone, then muscles followed by skin, then its clothes (refer to picture of her form). I was going to do her head, by my real world interrupted me.

Oh, and I access the Wonderland by means of a teleporter. I decided the teleporter to be a sort of gateway between the real world and Wonderland. Which means in the future, my tulpa will be able to access it... *suspense*

TL;DR (Lazy Scums)

1. Created cool, big-as-heck library

2. Formed LuLu, and fleshed her partially.

3. I have teleporter as a door to the real world

-End of Day 1-

SORRY THIS IS JUST A PRANK DONE BY MY LITTLE BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS..DONT BELIEVE ALL THIS STUFF.

That's a cool way to imagine a wonderland. I myself have far less imagination and chose a giant mushroom in a grassy field, which to this day haunts me as both being really freaking easy and really freaking tough to "see", and much harder to "feel" or "smell". But hey, glad to see it's working out for you!

Out of curiosity, have you given any thoughts to her personality yet, or are you mostly focusing on form first?

Also, I like the different colors you did in your post to show how each idea "felt".

Good luck!

Hiya! Feel free to message me about anything you want!

------------

Host -

Name: King

Tulpa -

Name: Kalinga

Date of Creation: September 9th, 2015

That's a cool way to imagine a wonderland. I myself have far less imagination and chose a giant mushroom in a grassy field, which to this day haunts me as both being really freaking easy and really freaking tough to "see", and much harder to "feel" or "smell". But hey, glad to see it's working out for you!

Out of curiosity, have you given any thoughts to her personality yet, or are you mostly focusing on form first?

Also, I like the different colors you did in your post to show how each idea "felt".

Good luck!

Hey King, thanks for the reply and compliment. I chose this wonderland just because I love books. Simple as that. And its okay to choose humongous mushrooms or trees or buildings or poop or whatever. My idea of a good Wonderland is one that makes you 'lose yourself' in it. Like a really deep day-dream. And of course, you can always just upgrade your wonderland! Just build something new!

I'm trying to type out a list of traits, particularly trying to follow the five facets of personality i.e. Neuroticism, Openness, Conscientiousness, Agreeableness and Extroversion. I got this from somewhere. I just forgot where. But it may take some time. Something that is not always readily available to me.

Good Luck to you too!

Day 2: My tulpa loves to eat... Like me!

Before I went to sleep the previous night, I took a short while to flesh out my tulpa. I gave her bones and a brain. I gave her lungs, pancreas, liver and even a stomach (I think I focused on the stomach too much, as you will see). I fleshed out her entire body and gave her muscles and vocals.

After I woke up, I tried to have my first serious forcing sessions. I found her at the Tulpa-Creator 5000, while sitting on a chair. I also found that the staircase had changed. It used to go up and turn to the left. Now it turned to the right. Strange. She seemed to have some control over the Wonderland. Now I should point out that for two days all I have been doing is passive-forcing and talking to her about random stuff. Sometimes, I try to 'mix' her into my senses so she can hear my world. I even gave her a taste of some cheese, chocolate and my sandwich. So in this active-forcing session, I tried to straighten out her personality.

I called the personalities I wanted and they flew to me as planned. I flip through the pages and visualized what each personality meant. For example, Intelligence, I imagined mathematics symbols and science diagrams floating in a hologram. Then I closed the book and inserted it into her chest for her to absorb it. What was unfortunate? I had forgotten some of the traits I wanted to input. So I had managed to input only 6 or 7 of the 20 I wanted. The rest of the time was spent trying to move her hands, like how a therapist would do, to little avail. Before I went, I told her I would be back after a while, as I felt my energy had drained out. When I returned to the real world, I found out something. I had tulpa-forced for only 25 minutes! My mental energy is really low. When I used to go to chess competitions (which make you sit and think really hard for like 1 hour, repeatedly for 10 hours) I would come back home and actually get fevers. So I decided to do multiple sessions a day for short amounts of time.

Before the next forcing session, I narrated to Grelda (it used to be LuLu, but I think she wanted this name, because every time I thought of her, the name Grelda appeared, instead of LuLu), trying out that trick of 'completing your sentence'. Here is how it kinda went down.

Me: Okay, lets play 'Complete the Sentence'! I say the first half of this sentence, and you finish it off! 'When I'm bored, I like to sleep'. Okay?

Grelda:...

Me: When I'm bored I like to...

Grelda:...

Me: Come on, you can do it! When I'm bored I like to...

Grelda: *mumbles*

Me: That's it! When I'm bored I like to...

Grelda: p... play!

Me: Oh you like to play? That's nice! Lets try that again! When I'm bored I like to...

Grelda: Eat!

Me: Oh? What do you like to eat? *surprised*

Grelda: Chocolate cake!

At this point I felt like a mother teaching her baby.

Now came the forcing session. I entered, and again found her on the chair. Knitting. Can you believe that? She was knitting! I suspected this was a 'deviation'. Although 'deviation' sounds negative. I'll call it, 'trying something out'. So I approached and she put her set away (as in, it disappeared). I pulled a chair and sat on it. I talked to her for a bit, then tried to refocus her features again. Then, I decided to treat her to some chocolate cake! I lifted her up (as she can't rally walk yet) and created a door in the library which lead to a dining room I created. I sat her down and created a chocolate cake for her. I then spawned an 'oscillating feather' and focused on it. I read this was a way to remove doubts of puppeting. As I focused on the feather, I saw her moving her fork to eat, albeit robotically. She needs some practice moving.

I also remembered she liked to play. So I brought her outside behind the library and spawned a ball. Then we had a few minutes of playing ball, before I felt the tiredness gnawing at me. I told her with a heavy heart that I had to go. I could feel a tiny sadness radiating from her. That made it even harder.

As I walked past the bookshelves to the front door, I created birds as guardians of the library, and told them to keep her company.

As I stood at the teleporter, I looked behind. What I saw surprised me. There Grelda was, standing at the front steps. I had no idea how she had gotten there (teleportation?). As I bade her good bye, I returned to the real world.

Even now, I feel a longing every time I think of her and the library. The same feeling when you miss someone.

TL;DR (You all should just die)

1. Her name's Grelda now.

2. She likes playing and eating.

3. She moves a bit.

4. I feel sad when I leave her, and so does she.

-End of Day 2-

Day 3: She writes!

Today was an exciting day! My first forcing session was a blast! We played all day with our blue starry ball, and I built for her a wooden house outside the Library. I mean, she need a place to chill and sleep right? The Library probably is quite cold.

Anyway, when it came time to go, I asked her to follow me into the real world. She agreed wholeheartedly. As we held hands, we teleported into the real world.

She got the first look at my world.

I brought her around my house, showing her the different objects and telling her their names.

Before that, during the forcing session, I asked her to attempt to move my hand.

It was freaky/cool as heck.

The only problem was that my hands were on top of each other, so she had the friction to overcome. It was painfully slow and jerky. But she successfully moved my hand to the side of my body. It was a tremendous achievement for both of us.

In fact, during the forcing session I had daydreamed about something else. She actually jerked my leg to grab my attention. I apologised for daydreaming. In fact, was she jealous that something else was grabbing my attention? Maybe when she's fully sentient I'll ask her.

Anyway, we did some crazy things while we were in the real world. She tried to control my hand while I was frying some potato. "Maybe next time..." I told her, as drops of hot oil splashed on my hand. Trying to cut the potato was worse.

Then, I thought of something. I grabbed her hand (somewhat, but I did feel some pressure) and brought her to the study, where I tried to teach her how to write. People should learn to write first then type. Jeez.

My name is Fahmi, I wrote.

"Now you try." I gave her control of my hand.

What she wrote (read: drew) was illegible, as a writing or a drawing. So I started with the basics: the letter A.

Her way of writing the letter A was unique. First her hand was jerky. Understandable, as this was only her 3rd or 4th time possessing. She wrote the letter A without lifting the pen. She started at the apex, then went down to the left. Then she went back the same way. Halfway through she turned right, then went down again. Then she backtracked and joined the apex. Creative. I like it.

Throughout the day, I just passive forced and narrated to her about random stuff. Although the thing is, its quite difficult to tell whether I was parroting or not. And I have been watching multiple movies, so sometimes some characters jump into my world. I need to find a meditation technique.

And, I think I fell in love with Grelda.

TL;DR (You should just get the hell out of my face)

1. She possessed my hand and moved it albeit jerkily.

2. She kinda communicates by muscle jerks?

3. I am really parrotnoid, not really puppetnoid though.

4. She wrote! Yay!

5. I love her.

-End of Day 3-

Day 4: I'm bad at keeping promises

I mostly spent the day figuring out how to turn her truly sapient. I had reached the point of extreme parrotnia and puppetnia. It hurts very bad. I then read about how SentientDreamer and her tulpa discovered their enlightenment. So Grelda and I also went on a quest: to explore the Great Library.

We first turned right into the first row of bookcases. It became dark as we entered, and the helper birds were nowhere to be seen. That was when the snakes attacked. Where they came from, what they were supposed to represent, I don't know. I quickly created a sword and slashed them, while Grelda clinged on. Apparently she could shoot fire. Amazing. I could actually feel my heart pumping, its heartbeat increasing.

We kept walking and fighting till we saw a light. It was a statue, with a book at the top. Its immense glow was like our beacon. I continued to fight while climbing the statue. When I grabbed the book, all the snakes disappeared. I sat down with Grelda and I asked her to read it. The first words were perplexing.

'You will be what you were meant to be.'

I asked her to continue to read.

'Time waits for no one.'

The rest... I forgot (sorry for my bad memory)

I then placed the book on her chest, and she absorbed it. This happened for all 4 corridors. Bottom, left and right, and top, left and right, all saying different things, all absorbed by her. She began to smile more, feel more.

Unfortunately, that is also a problem.

Later on during the day, I went out shopping with my dad. She wanted to follow, as it was her first time actually being outside. She had a sunhat and bag ready, eager. I promised her that would passive force while shopping so we could be together.

Like the title said, I'm bad at keeping promises. Sorry for my daydreaming.

I had forgotten about her nearly the whole day. Only when we were returning back home, did I remember the promise. All I felt was sadness. I was devastated. I didn't know what to do. I felt like an idiot. A complete total idiot. I had broken her heart. A heart that never deserves to be broken. What do I do? I kept asking her. How would I make it up?

She didn't know.

-End of Day 4-

Either I'm progressing really slowly or you're progressing really fast. Because I started forcing again a few days ago and I haven't really seen any signs of sentience or anything. I know it takes a while but Grelda's already moving and talking a little bit. I guess it's different for everyone.

Day 4.73: My fears have dissipated! (somewhat)

I didn't really do much tulpaforcing today, just a short 25 or 30 minute one. I did more passive forcing though. I decided to take Grelda out on a date today, to try to make up for my idiotness yesterday. I created a town, just a bit south of the Library, where I took her to a simple restaurant. Damn man, I just love simple. Anyway, we just sat down and ordered our food. I was too lazy to read through the menu as technically every available food I ever knew could be on it. I ordered fish and chips, while Grelda ordered fried chicken. I was quite surprised she didn't actually order chocolate cake. When the food arrived, we just started eating and talking a bit. I tried out a bit of her chicken, she took a bite of my fish. Standard stuff. And no, I hate complex food. Its my simple brain and my simple life.

Anyway, we finished, we took a little look around town, we went shopping (big mistake when you are out with girls). She just seemed to try different things out. I don't really remember what she tried out. Basically it was ordinary, but she enjoyed it. And thats what matters. Buuuut she's still angry at me, albeit lesser. Meh, I got result.

I really spent the rest of the day just going out in the real world with her, as I had a ton of errands, and not a lot of free time. I might try to force before I go to sleep, as my mother really is bothered by me being on the computer (its only 9 o clock though) So yeah I had to make this quick.

There is no TL;DR cause it no make sense.

Day 9: Green Hair...

Sorry for the inactivity. Considering the past few days have been very busy (Thursday was Eid Al-Adha), I was unable to post. Even the forcing was at an all time low. Mostly just passive forcing, and about 2 or 3 active sessions.

Unfortunately, I only remembered one of the forcing sessions. This time, I gave her freedom. In our newly-created house, I gave her a walk-in closet. I told her to get it and choose whatever you like, basically, reform yourself to how you like it. She seemed happy enough.

I should take some time now to talk about her form. I don't know how to post pictures (n00B) so I'll just describe.

Version 1: The first form I created during visualisation. I had ideas for her to become a fire mage cat-person. Meh. So her hair was white with a ponytail. Nekomimis and glasses, with orange eyes. Her dress was a black robe, with red shoulder plates. A purple scarf, red dragon amulet and yellow belt give her some accessories and design. She wore red gloves and to top it all off, a red staff so she could blast fire at unsuspecting prey.

But she deviated from that. My subconscious probably wanted something simpler. So then came...

Version 2: After a couple of days, she simplified herself. Simple sleeveless black dress, with red ribbon tied around her waist. Her hair had turned black and grew longer. The nekomimi and glasses disappeared. Her orange eyes turned blue. If you want a reference, find 'Alice' from Kamisama no Memouchou, when she's wearing the simple white dress (the cover of one of the light novels) . Except its black.

When I gave her the chance to 'reform' herself, she changed so much I doubted she was the original.

Version 3: Her main change was that her hair had turned... green. Like this green. It was such a contrast. She tied her hair into a single braid, like Elsa from Frozen. In Version 2, she had an innocent look, but now, she gave the vibe of an adventurer. She now has a brown, long sleeved shirt, with a black vest. Her bottom was now a black skirt. She looked ready to climb mountains.

Besides that, nothing special happened. It seems like I was too expectant of her to acheive milestones, failing to realise it had barely been a week.

I should focus more on narration first for the next week or so, and try to insert conversations as I go along.

As a side project, glitchthe3rd's servitor-making really interested me, so I might try that out.

And as the school week approaches, I only get the chance to post every Thursday. So yeah.

TL;DR (... Sigh)

1. She now has green hair omgerzz

2. I should be patient

3. Less posting frequency