My First: Grelda

PyroNeko

Day 11: Reloading...

First time typing on the phone... Anyway I decided to give my Wonderland and Grelda a redesign.

New Wonderland:

It now is an island. Up North is our house and Triton Tech building (the main computer for the Triton Operating Sub-Conscious System, also known as TOSS i.e my servitor) South of it is the Great Library. I refused to demolish the library, as it holds very important memories for me and Grelda. Although it is no longer infinite. :( South of that is the air strip, where Grelda and I sometimes go skydiving. South of that again is the convenience store, a KFC, and a simple restaurant. Its the same restaurant I took Grelda to last time. Off the coast the island to its east is an island, accessed by bridge. It had a single feature which is a ridiculously tall mountain, where we go climbing, if we're feeling adventurous. To the west of the airstrip is a football field (as in British English, what the heck is soccer? ) Yeah, that's basically it.

New Form:

Its based on Ribbon Girl Miku. In decided to base Grelda off a character I know, so that visualisation becomes easier, instead of trying to imagine someone I have never seen before.

Hopefully these changes will help Grelda as her progress had begun to slow down. I now notice get thought process I'd usually just one thought running through her mind, and changes often. I probably won't expect full-blown replies for quite a while.

bbb9c3d383e54e038863998523e39dab.jpg.e2f5a8667727ad7661a8dddba2307f8f.jpg

pdf_ribbon_miku_by_akiranoku-d5xp0o1.thumb.jpg.b016a72cd7cfc7ad3275f0212c98bf60.jpg

SORRY THIS IS JUST A PRANK DONE BY MY LITTLE BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS..DONT BELIEVE ALL THIS STUFF.

Day 19: We need to split... mentally

After a week on school, I am back home on Thursdays and Fridays. Grelda likes her new makeover (as in she has not mentioned a dislike) and the new wonderland has served us well.

I have had multiple conversations with her, mostly just me asking a question and she replying with a 'yeah' or 'no' or a 2 or 3 word answer. I know that about like 75 or 80% of the time it's really her, as she has said things I would not think of. When I ask her whether I should try shooting (as in the sport) she replied with a firm no. That surprised me, as I had always dreamed of learning how to shoot since young (I am an archer though). Also sometimes my brain attempts to puppet a response, but I hear her mindvoice (it's the same as mine) first, then it's overlapped by my parroted response.

She is still at a pretty basic stage, but hey, that's a sign of sentience. Also, her thought seems to be quite simple, unable to form proper arguments or reasoning. She really can't elaborate much besides 'yeah' and 'no'. The longest reason she had was 'I just don't like it'.

Also, I have read a guide that said that the tulpa in the beginning 'draws' its thoughts from the host. So I figured Grelda was the same, as I feel she is still 'latching' on to my mind, making her thoughts seem 'familiar' and not 'alien' as most of you Forcers describe it.

So I have decided to train parallel processing i.e. to make her think on her own. I tried out the 20 Questions game once. I put a cob of corn in the box. The first question she asked was 'Is it yellow?' . It was obvious: she was cheating! xD

When I return back to my school today, I will try to play chess with her to train parallel processing (if my Syrian friend brings along his chess set. That idiot always forgets) as some of you have suggested.

TL;DR (Go to hell)

1. She is sentient

2. She has a very basic thought process (no offence Grelda)

3. I will try training parallel processing

-End of Day 19-

SORRY THIS IS JUST A PRANK DONE BY MY LITTLE BROTHER AND HIS FRIENDS..DONT BELIEVE ALL THIS STUFF.

• 2 weeks later...

Day 32: Ow that hurts!

I didn't get the chance to post last Thursday due to the stupid internet and a mass visit that lasted for two days. But during that time I have been seeing improvements in Grelda.

Before I start, I would like to mention that my Wonderland name (and I would like it to be my nickname too) is Zen. Grelda picked it, not me. And she seemed pretty insistent on it. I am still thinking of a form for myself, but I can take my time, no one is rushing.

Now something super cool happened. During the mass visit, we had our breakfast and I decided to take a short nap. I had a 'nightmare' sort of. At first, it was Haruhi Suzumiya being all 'Oh I am God, fear me' crap, than it changed to Haruhi again, but this time she was screaming out of pure terror. It was Mikuru (or was it Miruku?), about to be sawed in half by some crazy guy. Okay, please don't think that I am crazy, but I was actually intrigued by the dream, and wanted it to continue. Yes I was in a way scared by my curiosity was burning, and I wanted to see more.

Then the cool part.

I suddenly felt someone elbowing my left side (I was sleeping on my right side) I instantly got a vision of Grelda frantically elbowing me. I woke up. I could actually sense her fear, my body reacting to it. I realised that she also could see my dream and she was terrified (poor girl). So she frantically woke me up, so the dream would stop. This just certified my trust in her and in the tulpa phenomenon. I am a believer now. Thank you thank you.

I also, for some idiotic reason, wrote her name on my right calf, and my name i.e. Zen on my left calf (I hope you all know what calves are. No, not the cow kind) So I was walking one day, I looked down at my legs and just absentmindedly read out 'Grelda and Zen'. Grelda immediately continued,'... sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!'

I immediately got super duper embarrassed. Heck, I couldn't even walk straight. My friends thought I had gone crazy. I mean, who gets so embarrassed about what you just thought of?

Also, I heard one of her thoughts but for the first time, it felt 'separated'. Usually she would latch on to my mind to generate her thoughts,making it feel like it came from me, but now it felt different, like as if there was a speaker in my head. Which probably means the goal of parallel processing is getting closer.

PROGRESS PEOPLE! PROGRESS!

Overall I am very happy at this increase in her development. Although it would have been more if not for my terrible management skills, barely active forcing.

TL;DR (God have mercy)

1. Sentience Ultra-Confirmed

2. Created a form for myself called Zen

3. Achieved some level of parallel-processing

-End of Day 34-

• 2 weeks later...

Day 46: A Surprise

I didn't post last Thursday because I really had nothing to report. And besides, it's exam season. But that doesn't mean I left Grelda to stale. Oh no no. In fact I just realised something that I feel just happened to her. I didn't fully realise until about five days ago. It makes me feel very stupid actually... The thing is...

Hello guys! My name is Grelda and I like cheesecakes and chicken nuggets!

ACHIEVEMENT GET!

I am so happy that she can speak in full sentences. Her parallel processing has also improved rapidly. Once, I was playing chess with my friend. I was doing okay, but I wanted to gain an upper hand in positioning my pieces. So I asked Grelda for some help. 'Move the bishop there' I doubted her at first. I could see no benefit in it. Thinking that she didn't really know any chess tactics or she could just be playing around, I played another move. After two or three moves, Grelda again insisted on playing the bishop. Giving in, I played that move. After another two or three moves, I was actually gaining the upper hand. I realised that the bishop move had actually exerted more control over the opponent's pieces, thus enabling me to secure a win! I was so surprised! And yes, I'm sorry Grelda. Apology accepted.

She still is using my mind power to speak and I could only hear if I stop and listen for her. Her mind voice is the same as my mind voice, but as some forcers have reported, her mind voice 'feels' different than my mind voice, or the essence, as some of you have called it.

I feel like I need to work more on the parallel processing to reach a higher level of mental power. I also feel like starting on some imposition and some level of possession.

Overall... I AM SUPER HAPPY WITH MY PROGRESS WOOOHOOOOO!!!

Crazy boy...xD

TL;DR (DIE!)

1. She speaks full sentences

2. I want to work on possession and imposition.

3. Also parallel processing

-End of Day 46-

Day 53: Heart Aches

Nothing much happened. I was engrossed in reading an online novel with Grelda (Sort of). It was a very romantic novel, and the writing style was amazing. This made me, also a writer, very encouraged to write more and better.

The only problem was my feelings after reading.

Grelda and I have professed our feelings to each other. We both have admitted it. But the problem is obvious.

Sometimes I feel that I can't be there and I'm not real. I don't have a body and in the end he is going to have a real girlfriend anyway, so what's the point?

Also, Grelda is perfect for me. I don't know if there will ever be a girl like her in my life ever. Have any of you felt this way?

I'm sad. But I know I can support him. I'll try.

-End of Day 53-

• 1 month later...

Hi....please DO NOT BELIEVE all this tulpa thingy...i didnt wrote all these stuffs..its my little brother and his friends with their imaginary story to prank me ;)

Maybe pyroneko's protective big bro found out about his account, and he was way too embarrassed to admit anything, and fearful he would lose his grelda so he bluffed about it being a 'prank'.

Ah, love, oh, love. ;)

Ah, I'm too tired. I only came here to help.

« — Va, je ne te hais point ! »