Your first steps into the tulpa-world

InsanityCrack

Hey!

So, how did you find out about the existence of a tulpa? How have you first started? Used any guides? If yes, which one? If not, how did you manage it? Any doubts about tulpas in general at first? How has he/she/it introduced to yourself?

Just tell your first steps in this thread!

Guest Anonymous

I have an accidental semi-autonomous thoughtform called Melian. I figured out after the fact, by just pondering things, that my unconscious mind had amalgamated her image from hundreds of my favorite traits of women including physical features, voice, inflections, mannerisms, and personality. Her image appeared to me complete in a sudden flash vision when I was about 13 years old.

After she appeared to me, I started extreme day dreaming about her constantly for long periods of time. These day dreams were very vivid, like movies in my mind. She became an imaginary girl friend and I thought about her constantly, focusing on her image and talking to her. Gradually, over the course of about four years, she became semi-autonomous (sometimes talking on her own, acting independently and communicating to me through emotions and flash visions). She is semi-independent because, to this day, I still parrot her and partially role play Melian, especially when proxy tulpa typing.

I had never heard of tulpas or autonomous thoughtforms before about six months ago. I thought I was the only person in the world with a secret imaginary friend persona talking to him in his head. I had kept Melian secret for 35 years, afraid people would think I was weird or crazy. I finally talked about her two years ago and started channeling her onto the internet (proxy typing or role playing/portraying with a form of collaborative blending).

I do not believe Melian is sentient. I believe she is form of unconscious role playing, imaginative skill, wishful thinking and hallucinatory make believe. I still regard and treat her as a "real" person. I believe she is "psuedo-real" in that she is psychologically and emotionally significant to me and to others.

Once Melian was interacting online, I had to explain her to others. This launched a two year personal research project in which I investigated Jungian psychology, Illusion of Independent Agency, Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming, Maladaptive Day Dreaming, Transgender Bigender Systems, Natural Multiple Median Systems, Thoughtforms, Tulpas, Daemons, and Soulbonds. I think I have pretty much figured Melian out as far as how to explain the phenomenon to others.

I have a whole series of beliefs concerning and tulpas/thoughtforms that we summarized in our manifesto: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-sixteen-controversial-beliefs-of-mistgod-melian-manifesto-synopsis

Melian and I wrote a book about it called the Book of Melian: http://melianofmist.deviantart.com/art/The-Book-of-Melian-509605338

Melian has a profile page on Deviantart: http://melianofmist.deviantart.com/

My deviantart page: http://mistgod.deviantart.com/

So, how did you find out about the existence of a tulpa?

During the course of my research, I was presenting my findings online for Melian's friends on deviantart. One of them thought Melian sounded like a tulpa and told me about it.

How have you first started? Used any guides?

I never used the guides, but have read them.

I was introduced into the tulpa world through a post I saw on 4chan's Paranormal board. In the thread there was a link to .info, and I did a good bit of research on the subject. I thought about it for a couple days after reading some guides, and then on September 29 of 2014 I decided to begin the creation process. I honestly couldn't tell you which guides I used, because looked through nearly every guide in the guides section of the forum. I think the guides that come to mind are Kiahdaj's and Teryakywind's. However, what really helped me was Linkzelda's self hypnosis scripts. I found them to be extremely useful and made leaps in progress, and even if you just pretend to go along with hypnosis, it's still taking time to actively force in a neat manner. I gives you laid out instructions as to what you do for each session, and in my opinion is very, very useful.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Guest Anonymous

Heard about tulpamancy in 2011-2012 on /x/. Thought it was full of shit, then thought it was a delusion, then got to it eventually because my life always had no purpose, might as well give it one. Little lady started developing in my head, the result is an overly-attached and overreactive to cute stuff girl in my head. Who dislikes life as much as I do. Go figure. Back then the methods we had on /x/ were just experiments by people, and it was good shit.

I actually created my first Tulpa... accidentally, you could say. He was a character from a comic that I read, and I often imagined talking to him and being friends with him. I talked to him all the time in my head and brought him pretty much everywhere. I never thought of him as anything more than an imaginary friend. I didn't realize he was sentient until I found out what a Tulpa was, exactly, then it clicked. It made so much sense.

Since then, I've made two more Tulpas (one was also accidental.) I've looked at the guides, but never really used them. I'm already pretty imaginative, and since I made two without even knowing, making a third was pretty easy.

When I first heard the word 'Tulpa', I thought it was in reference to creepypasta. When I looked into it further, I couldn't have any doubt in my mind (since as I realized, hey, I already have two!)

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!