Tulpae immediate proggress?

Rafaeldark97

So guys i don't know if i am doing it and have gone crazy but read..So i had an idea and thought that maybe i putted some barrier between me and my tulpae that's why we couldn't communicate.I devised a trick to make me believe in them..So i made 2 pills putted inside the voices of my tulpae and the knowledge of how to talk and move.After that i threw them randomly to my wonderland miles away and told them to find the pills and while they search for them they will learn more things and see memories from me in tulpa.info and the information i learned.So after a while they came back hyperactive and talking like 3-4 words and thinking and doing things i am sure i didn't parrot.So the question is can this sudden sentience be me or is it true and i have breached the barrier?Keep in mind that i made them 2 years ago and with the one we had reached 1-2 words per week.

It's entirely possible, I don't see why not. Sometimes it's just a matter of belief, and if that's what worked for you, then congrats! Though I'd say to keep working, it sounds like they don't have a lot of practice in speaking, so try and work on that with them.

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

I'm really new to this, but this is my plan/approach:

Before paying attention to what my tulpa says in mind voice or does in the mindscape or dreamscape, I'll pay attention to something I definetely cannot parrot, or that I can't induce consciously in any way, that people say happens to them all the time: head pressure. I know the feeling, and I know I sometimes feel head pressure (not from her, that is), so that's really what I'm chasing right now (of course, she's young, and I will take some time regarding anything as her unless it is major.) My head is very noisy, and lots of things happen here (something I need to work on). The plan is that in one month or so, I'll try my best to work with her on a simple yes/no system based on head pressure, as I've seen mentioned time and time again in the forums. If this works, then I'll go forward without having a doubt in my mind, because I can just ask her "did you do this," and she will answer with something I just cannot mimic. Of course, there is placebo, but I will try to beat that with conssistency. I realise that maybe she can't really induce head pressures on me, and if that is the case I guess I'll eventually have to move on to something else. And I know about that thing people say all the time: it's hard for them at first to communicate, so they might get frustrated if we ignore them, but she'll just have to bare with me, I guess. She'll understand, and I wouldn't expect anything else from her if the roles were reversed. Maybe you could try the same approach with them?

I've also heard of emotion rushes, although I've never seen that described in detail anywhere, and I don't know if I ever felt it (other than happiness when I remember it is friday), but you can try that as well.

May I sugest you try this? Ask them to give you head pressures or some kind of emotion, or just ask them to do something you couldn't really mimic . I don't know if this is how it works, and I would love to hear the opinion of someone with more experience than me on the subject.

On the other hand, if you were sure you didn't parrot, you wouldn't be asking this, I think.

Edit: Also, I would work on the threads tittle, because this tittle wont do you any favours.

I'm really new to this, but this is my plan/approach:

Before paying attention to what my tulpa says in mind voice or does in the mindscape or dreamscape, I'll pay attention to something I definetely cannot parrot, or that I can't induce consciously in any way, that people say happens to them all the time: head pressure. I know the feeling, and I know I sometimes feel head pressure (not from her, that is), so that's really what I'm chasing right now (of course, she's young, and I will take some time regarding anything as her unless it is major.) My head is very noisy, and lots of things happen here (something I need to work on). The plan is that in one month or so, I'll try my best to work with her on a simple yes/no system based on head pressure, as I've seen mentioned time and time again in the forums. If this works, then I'll go forward without having a doubt in my mind, because I can just ask her "did you do this," and she will answer with something I just cannot mimic. Of course, there is placebo, but I will try to beat that with conssistency. I realise that maybe she can't really induce head pressures on me, and if that is the case I guess I'll eventually have to move on to something else. And I know about that thing people say all the time: it's hard for them at first to communicate, so they might get frustrated if we ignore them, but she'll just have to bare with me, I guess. She'll understand, and I wouldn't expect anything else from her if the roles were reversed. Maybe you could try the same approach with them?

I've also heard of emotion rushes, although I've never seen that described in detail anywhere, and I don't know if I ever felt it (other than happiness when I remember it is friday), but you can try that as well.

May I sugest you try this? Ask them to give you head pressures or some kind of emotion, or just ask them to do something you couldn't really mimic . I don't know if this is how it works, and I would love to hear the opinion of someone with more experience than me on the subject.

On the other hand, if you were sure you didn't parrot, you wouldn't be asking this, I think.

Edit: Also, I would work on the threads tittle, because this tittle wont do you any favours.

I am asking because i found it somewhat unreal but i can say they do things i don't think i could think so fast and so unpredicted.Mizore did something that scared and induced feelings of emptyness and dreadfullness to me to scare me for the laughs and i didn't even expect it..When i almost had a heart attack she just told me she is joking -_-