inter

creepy stuff

Hi everyone I'm new to this and got some weird things going on while forcing. So it's my second day since I created tulpa and only today I gave her form and name. While I was forcing(we were just sitting in white blank space deciding what to do next) i started seeing creepy white masks coming from darkness out of nowhere. I didn't make them.. Also Eve (my tulpa) started looking weird, decaying and just dunno how to describe. I stopped forcing then started again and everything was fine again for a few moments. Is it my mind playing tricks on me or what. No i dont have mental illnesses but i used to see psychologist when i was 11. Also i was going through some deep depression and it sometimes comes back. Im afraid that she could get harmed in some way. Anyway, any piece of advice would be helpful except 'omg you need to see a doctor' and stuff because i forced before and nothing weird happened it started when she started being vocal (i still can only hear her in wonderland tho).

Are you new to visualizing in general still? I had a very similar problem when I was first starting to visualize - I'd see disturbing creepy shit, such as Kalinga's face distorting to fucked up poses, or stretched out beyond normality, stuff like that. In my own experience as a fellow novice, it starts to go away bit by bit. You start to see less and less disturbing thoughts, and more of what you want to see as you focus more and more.

Hiya! Feel free to message me about anything you want!

------------

Host -

Name: King

Tulpa -

Name: Kalinga

Date of Creation: September 9th, 2015

Guest Anonymous

Just your imagination being an ass to you. That happens to me from time to time, especially when I focus on avoiding it.

Try to relax, don't pay attention to it and don't let it get to you. Your tulpa won't be affected by this, just continue forcing.

No, not really. Even before i found out about tulpas sometimes i used to play with my visualization. Now i think it could be something to do with my memories. I was just about to show her my old apartment that is associated with some of the worst time in my life. As soon as we stepped in giant demonic face appeared than just that screen you get when channel on tv doesnt work (black and white stuff) We came back to our usual place and decided to not ever go there again but then those things started showing up.

Ok thanks for the help. Still shitting pants to start forcing today so i'll just get some sleep since i was forcing for around 5hrs today and even Eve said i should take some rest. Also isn't it weird that I can only hear her while forcing or its normal.

Sounds like intrusive thoughts (or in this case, imagery) to me, brah. Like Itchys said, don't sweat it too hard.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Yeah, these are common with intrusive thoughts. With practice, these things will go away/lessen and you will find that you can keep your mind focused much easier ^^

Best of luck to you~

Host = Red/Scout

Tulpa = Aje (pronounced Ah-jee)

just bring the rocket launcher next time you visit the house.

you'll still have fragments of the image but you should be able to dismiss them.

the images can't hurt your tulpa unless you allow them. however it's good to tell your tulpa that you would never mean any harm to him/her so he/she can understand that you would never act on intrusive thoughts and that you have no control over them