instant personality change

inter

So just a quick question. Can tulpa change personality in like 3 hours to the point i dont recognise her anymore. I created her 3 days ago with only couple personality traits like friendly understanding etc. and for the rest i told her she can decide. So yesterday when i thought about her I started getting warm, loving and happy feelings in my chest which absolutely weren't from me as i was just playing some games on pc. I was happy that shes developing so fast and all but today i couldn' feel her for a couple of hours and she came back when i was angry at one guy. She told me punch that dickhead in the face (which of course i didn't, i have self control) and this hatred stuff kept happening when before she helped me to control my anger issues. Now i told her to go away for some time because i wont tolerate this. Of course i dont consider any idea of killing, getting rid of her cause thats just terrible. And no I can't discuss this with her as shes not sentient enough, I just randomly get some responses. To add, could i've accidently made a new tulpa? Today when i was thinking about this new personality change i got deep voice saying destroy her. Either my mind playing tricks on me or im going mad :D

Guest Anonymous

I changed personalities in less than one hour. Tulpas can change personalities very easily, well, it depends on the tulpa I guess. Punching someone you don't like doesn't mean she changed... Your response to it is very irrational, no offense meant but it's blown out of proportion. Calm down! Tulpas are also persons, we get mood swings every now and then, and I've thought of stabbing people but never in a way I'd actually do it. Odds are, she wanted to protect you and felt mad so she just overreacted, it's not really personality changing. The mind is a very complex thing, even as a sentient tulpa, it still tricks me at times.

I understand that tulpas can get moody and stuff but in this case something is wrong. She just developed too fast independently. I was forcing a while ago to explain some things to her but after i finished talking she just turned her back on me and that's it, i can't sense her anymore. I read that tulpas like some alone time and since i was giving her a lot of attention she just took some time off. Also about my response being irrational.. You don't know things she said and i don't wanna post it here so sorry but don't judge something you don't understand.

Guest Anonymous

Don't judge something you don't understand? I've been trapped in this mind for years. Well, not trapped, that would imply negativity over things, but no matter to that. Point is that, well, I know how the mind functions, and it can do a lot of stuff. Tulpas can develop basic traits very fast, what takes a while and what's really important is the sentience part of things, or the ability to use those traits. Since it's still early and all, my guess is that your tulpa got a very... blown-out reaction. Calm down, dude, this is only my opinion, you made this thread for people to give their opinions. How could I not understand this? Isn't it more like I don't know your tulpa, or how she'd react?

You can tell me all the things she said, really. I've said plenty of stuff that I'm not really proud of myself, and did many things that anyone at all would consider immoral, irrational, violent, cruel, inhuman, all that stuff.

(Just for the record you're speaking to a tulpa that has practically killed other thoughtforms and tortured others in the past, there's nothing she hasn't really seen when it comes to 'bad' stuff)

You just said that she wasn't really sentient so far. Anything that comes from the mass of emotions and overreactions a tulpa is, isn't really apt to judge them. At many times in my youth I said stupid stuff but that was mostly issued from spot-on emotions.

If you care to tell me about what she said, then I'd like to hear it, in PM if you prefer that. And there isn't really a 'fast' for tulpas, you'd have to be specific. I've heard of tulpas developing in 3 days, to complete sentience (look at Bambi and James for reference).

If I don't know the things you said you can't possibly judge me on my ignorance because you haven't told me those things that would contribute to form an opinion. Sorry, man, that was only my opinion, you don't need to get worked up over it.