Differentiate thoughts of host and tulpae?

So my tulpae talk but here is the thing..I know exactly what they are going to say and it sounds like i am talking for them.I hear the voice i gave them and the thoughts but it feels like i am making them up for them.I mean that every answer feels like it's coming from me.How can i fix that?A little guidance please ^_^ thanks in advance.If you didn't understand what i meant ask me to clarify it further.Need as more tips as possible :D

I felt that way too. I just didn't think about it and strongly believed its my tulpa talking, helped for me. But to be sure i just asked simple question that I couldn't make up. Just ask how was your day or what did you do when i was sleeping.

Edit: I'm new to this too so maybe more experienced people can help you better. Its just what works for me.

I felt that way too. I just didn't think about it and strongly believed its my tulpa talking, helped for me. But to be sure i just asked simple question that I couldn't make up. Just ask how was your day or what did you do when i was sleeping.

I believe them but it's a little annoying :P btw i asked Mizore what she was doing when i was gone and she said she was massaging her feet O.o definetly not my thoughts xD

Then she does talk to you maybe you just cannot always can tell which thoughts are yours and which are hers. I personaly didn't get any response from that so most likely I was making up what she's saying :D

Then she does talk to you maybe you just cannot always can tell which thoughts are yours and which are hers. I personaly didn't get any response from that so most likely I was making up what she's saying :D

That's what i meant :P they do talk but it just feels like the answers come from me and not from them.The voice is from them but it feels like i am answering for them in their voice.

Practice moar!

This is a common and completely normal problem that should lessen over time if you put enough effort into it. I also have such issues every now and then, to the point that our thoughts become indistinguishable and we don't know who 'said' what anymore. Just work on differentiating your tulpa's mindvoice and practice, practice, practice.

Super Girls don't cry