Knapp and her Tulpae

Knapp

Because all the cool kids have a progress thread nowadays.

Oreos.jpg

Yeah you like those Oreos don't you? Yummy yum yum implying you wouldn't shove those in your anus

So I have a Tulpa, I started making him in the beginning on June. I update the estimated amount of solid forcing hours in my signature every once in a while. (Narration outside forcing is not included) I don't use a wonderland, I visualize him and me in IRL places, such as different rooms my house and not in a "void" like some do. I believe that all Tulpae are fully sentient and vocal from the moment you create them, and assuming that they're unintelligent or lack the ability to talk and communicate is slowing down their progress and is very insulting to the Tulpa.

I have no name for him yet, and I suck at coming up with names, so I just call him Tulpa for now. And no, it actually does not become confusing. I plan to make him choose his own name when I can hear him.

First I made a list of 30 traits that he could sort of base himself on, "good" ones and "bad" ones, they all connect in some way and are a nice blend. Then I thought of his first temporary form and what his final form will be. He started out as a small (about the size of an apple) orb. His final form will be a teen human/humanoid male. He has deviated from that small orb, into a bigger orb, and now most recently into a human shaped thing.

I greeted him, explained some things and talked for a bit. Then I started on the Personality stage that is in two parts. The first part is where I took the traits one by one, explained what they're about, what they do, how they affects things, etc. (I also used Fede's tones during that time, they did help a lot) The second part is where I visualize the traits as liquid in a jar (one trait per session) with different colors and consistency, and pour them onto Tulpa, and he "absorbs" them. But Tulpa (and all Tulpae for that matter) is a sentient being with his own wishes and will, so therefore I am not deciding his personality for myself or forcing a personality onto him. The traits I chose are merely a suggestion from my part, and he is allowed to fully decide for himself what his personality will be like.

I sit down and force 2-3 times/24 hours for around 20 minutes - 1 hour per session. Now in the second part of the Personality stage I have also begun narrating and talking to him (out loud) as much as possible, both in and outside sessions. I would like to get better at the telepathy thing in the future, but I prefer to talk out loud. After the Personality stage is done, I will continue to narrate until he is fully vocal, then I will move onto form, smell, touch, any special abilities, and then imposition. (Not necessarily in that order) I will do possession with him, if he is ok with that, and I might do a Tumblr or a blog or something for him if he wants to. I do not think I will be making any more Tulpae other than him, but that might change in the future.

He pokes around a lot in my brain, making pain or pressure or twitches happen. He have shown me colors and "light shows" during forcing, and some emotional responses as well. He follows me around a lot, and I try to make him a part of the things I do. Our relationship is close friends, and I have currently no plans to get funky with him.

Feel free to ask me questions or whatever. Also I'll report when Tulpa can take questions.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the traits are done now, gonna narrate like a bitch.

Also Tulpa sits sideways on the luggage carrier when we go for a bike ride.

All tulpae are fully sentient from the very beginning, I think I wrote that in the first post.

Very Impressive, I think it took me over a month to get to the mindset you pretty much started with. You said you imagine Tulpa with you irl, does that mean you're not using your minds eye/imagination/wonderlands at all?

ps Those Oreos Look Delicious. Don't know about plugging them though. (sharp edges and all)

Yes I do, during forcing, as I said: "I visualize him and me in IRL places, such as different rooms my house and not in a "void" like some do." Hmm, maybe I wasn't clear that's what I do when I force, but then we just sit and I talk to him. When I'm not forcing, I imagine him following me around while I do stuff. So I guess I don't use a wonderland?

That's jumping the gun and skipping straight to a form of basic imposition. You are going past using a wonderland or kind of void and skipping over visualising the form and forming the senses.

No one said however that you couldn't do this, for any reason. I think it's good if you try this and find it works.

You might end up shortening the process altogether.

Keep us informed.

frt

Gotcha, thanks Knapp. That's actually what I started with, but about two weeks in I could no longer achieve any results. That's when I switched to internal visualization.

I'm not skipping on visualizing the form, that's what I do when I force. I sit down, close my eyes and focus on him and talk to him, imagining that we're in my room or the kitchen or whatever.

And I'll keep you guys up to date, don't worry.