Knapp and her Tulpae

Knapp

Good to hear you are progressing again.

Tasha doesn´t like the wonderland idea so she just stays outside at all times meaning no fun :(

Is there anything specific outside the window or is it just ever changing? Just kinda curious.

<3 Sword online, reminds me of all (implying there´s been more than 2) the tupper adventures

tumblr_maenemy_FXm1rcj8eco1_500.gif

Speaking of progress, when do you plan on making a progress thread yourself?

I-i-it's not as if I'd read it, or anything! Baka

It's strange, I've tried looking out the window, but it's just a white brightness, never changes. Wonder what's out there. Should I try to change it, or maybe go outside? I'm not sure what to do with the wonderland now, but I've been thinking of expanding it somehow. I went for a very quick peek in the sub-c room last session, there's pink everywhere. (I should draw that too)

I've asked Philip when I get to make green-light for questions and stuff, and him being more active on the forum, but he says "not yet" and he's "not ready". I think he's just shy~ Incidentally, we're opposite when it comes to possession. Well, both him and I want to (eventually), but I think we should wait a bit. It just seems so high-level and junk, it's a bit intimidating. Philip also told me he wants to learn the piano, I think that idea is splendid! I've always wanted to learn how to play an instrument, but I never could be assed until now.

I really like the concept of SAO, if only it weren't so much of the author stroking his own dick with the characters.

Gary Stu and Mary Sue everywhere

1348817618885.gif

Heh, 69 hours of forcing time

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I din´t have a problem with making a progress log before the princess started talking, but she doesn´t like it when i publicly announce stuff that involves her so i kinda just gave up on the idea (I had a supa secrit tumblr)

I tried writing a dairy instead and i ended up throwing it out because i felt weird about it.

Also, there´s too many people around here that judge based on progress reports so i´d rather just avoid the hassle

and keep enjoying hijacking your progress report

That aside, the reason why i asked about the window is because i got the exact same thing back when i tried creating a wubberland :P I don´t think it matters though, it´s properly just because it´s not filled out yet.

Also, i don´t necessarily think it´s shyness, just a lack of ability to talk properly, it´s kinda like interviewing a chinese person that just started learning english, it´s doable but it´s not exactly optimal and the person would properly much rather wait until they are more confident at it.

Heh, 69 hours of forcing time

Saw this coming since the day it hit 60 hours

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

I din´t have a problem with making a progress log before the princess started talking, but she doesn´t like it when i publicly announce stuff that involves her so i kinda just gave up on the idea (I had a supa secrit tumblr)

I tried writing a dairy instead and i ended up throwing it out because i felt weird about it.

Oh, I see. Oh well.

Also, there´s too many people around here that judge based on progress reports so i´d rather just avoid the hassle

and keep enjoying hijacking your progress report

We can share~ :3

That aside, the reason why i asked about the window is because i got the exact same thing back when i tried creating a wubberland :P I don´t think it matters though, it´s properly just because it´s not filled out yet.

I tried some stuff in the wonderland last night. First, I went to the window and looked outside. Couldn't see anything. Went closer, and put my hands around my eyes (binocular style) to try and block any light out. I think I saw something outside, but I wasn't sure. I made a door leading outside instead, but I couldn't open it as it was locked. Perhaps I could've forced it open or something, but I prefer not to take drastic measures.

Also, i don´t necessarily think it´s shyness, just a lack of ability to talk properly, it´s kinda like interviewing a chinese person that just started learning english, it´s doable but it´s not exactly optimal and the person would properly much rather wait until they are more confident at it.

Yeah, that's probably true. I'm sure he wants to make a good impression, and he'll be ready soon (I hope) :>

Philip likes the harmonica apparently. He stays in the wonderland a lot, he says he's "just chillin'" or "listening to music". That ok with me, I just hope he doesn't become a hikikomori. I found out yesterday he has social anxiety just like me, he had some sort of a panic attack when we were on the bus, had to calm him down. He told me he didn't like the people there, and that he wanted to go home.

He's going to become a hikki, i'm calling it now. But really, a tupper with social anxiety? That requires a good amount of bad luck if you ask me. Unless you secretely like it, i mean.

Dayum gurl, you don´t seem like someone who has anxiety attacks.

You´re both in a really good position though ;)

The best way to combat anxiety attacks is if you have someone with you that can help you focus on something else, so if you just quickly think of something else to talk about it and just focus on it completely when you start getting worked up, it should stop the adrenaline.

Also a little tip: if you start treating people like they are something (in this case a hikikomori) they will slowly begin to take it in and live it.

Also <3 the harmonica, but can´t play it anywhere because people find it annoying unless you´re on a trip or people are drunk.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

He's going to become a hikki, i'm calling it now. But really, a tupper with social anxiety? That requires a good amount of bad luck if you ask me. Unless you secretely like it, i mean.

I seriously hope he doesn't become one, but if he did, I wouldn't dislike him just because of that. I knew he didn't fancy other people, (neither do I) but I honestly didn't expect this. And I don't think I've got a thing for hikkies.

Dayum gurl, you don´t seem like someone who has anxiety attacks.

You´re both in a really good position though ;)

The best way to combat anxiety attacks is if you have someone with you that can help you focus on something else, so if you just quickly think of something else to talk about it and just focus on it completely when you start getting worked up, it should stop the adrenaline.

Also a little tip: if you start treating people like they are something (in this case a hikikomori) they will slowly begin to take it in and live it.

Also <3 the harmonica, but can´t play it anywhere because people find it annoying unless you´re on a trip or people are drunk.

Hmm, I thought I mentioned sometime before that I get anxiety attacks, though I don't get them very often, especially since I created Philip. The cause of them is fairly unknown to me, but he helps me get over them so it's alright. Him having one is a first, it went over rather quickly since I had my mp3 on me so I put on a song to distract us, worked wonders. Nah, I don't treat him like a hikikomori, at least I think I don't. I'm the one who acts like a procrastinating hikki and Philip nags me to get stuff done.

Fuck yes, harmonicas<3 I was listening to this song and suddenly, harmonica solo. Philip was all "hell yeah, turn that shit up!" I should force one for him, and buy myself one too.

Sorry my bad, din´t see if you did mention it.

Have fun buying a harmonica, the only places that sell them are full of scary old greasy people that give you creepy looks even if you´re a guy ;_;

Also you shouldn´t worry, japan has taught me that in the end all hikikomoris become extrovert superstars that end up saving the world ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't done much forcing lately, mainly because of an existential crisis I had. Basically, a negative spiral I made almost fucked shit up. Philip went into some sort of hibernation or whatever since I didn't force. We still talked a bit during that time, but I narrated maybe at most 20 minutes per day. (Very little) However, I got over it, so I'm all better now! But the result of that is I can't see or hear him very well anymore.

Anyway, Philip has helped me deal with my thanatophobia, I'm not afraid anymore. And he's been so excited about the possession stuff, so I recently gave in to his wish. I gave him access to my left arm (I'm right handed), he can take it over whenever he wants. Two times have I felt a strange feeling in my arm. It was cold and numb, and sorta heavy. The last time I also did feel some of the muscles contract a little bit.

The way we transport in the wonderland has changed, no more electric holes or floating down, it's now quite literally like Portal. Except the portals are white/transparent, and they appear when we want to instead of having to use a gun. I took the time to examine my wonderland-form a few sessions ago. My hair is shorter (to around my shoulders instead of my hips), I wear a tunic and tights, and my glasses are absent. So comfy and non-restrictive attire I guess?

Philip wants to add that the bus-incident wasn't anything major.

I'm still worried about him.