Knapp and her Tulpae

Knapp

Haven't done much forcing lately, mainly because of an existential crisis I had. Basically, a negative spiral I made almost fucked shit up. Philip went into some sort of hibernation or whatever since I didn't force.

We still talked a bit during that time, but I narrated maybe at most 20 minutes per day. (Very little) However, I got over it, so I'm all better now! But the result of that is I can't see or hear him very well anymore.

Anyway, Philip has helped me deal with my thanatophobia, I'm not afraid anymore. And he's been so excited about the possession stuff, so I recently gave in to his wish. I gave him access to my left arm (I'm right handed), he can take it over whenever he wants.

Dear god i feel like i´m reading about my own life.

This is scarily accurate O_o

Thought we´ve been having some trouble with the possession.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god i feel like i´m reading about my own life.

This is scarily accurate O_o

Thought we´ve been having some trouble with the possession.

I can read your mind! OOOooooOOOOooo

My sympathies if you guys are also having a hard time<3 Possession is hard man, haven't felt anything else since the last two times.

I asked him about his name, and he said that Philip is fine. I assume if he comes up with anything else he likes we'll change.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

I can read your mind! OOOooooOOOOooo

My sympathies if you guys are also having a hard time<3 Possession is hard man, haven't felt anything else since the last two times.

I asked him about his name, and he said that Philip is fine. I assume if he comes up with anything else he likes we'll change.

Thanks <3

Try bribing him with rewards if he makes progress on the possession, that helped us anyway

Told Natasha i´d let her pick out some candy at a local store if she manages to move my entire arm, she´s a sucker for anything sweet (inb4 pedofile). She now constantly tries to take control whenever i´m unfocused and watching/reading something she doesn´t like.

Also, phillip is a lovely name. (Totally not biased because i know 4 awesome people with the name :P)

Swedish spies, they are everywhere man, EVERYWHERE!

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

she´s a sucker for anything sweet

I've got loads of candy in my van, it's parked just outside if you want some.

Also, phillip is a lovely name.

It sure is. Even my mp3-player is made by Philips.

We've had progress with possession! I've extended it so he is allowed to posses my right arm too, if I'm not using it. A few nights ago, when I was reading to him, he suddenly took over both my arms. Then he moved my right pinky finger a little! I was really shocked.

I've got loads of candy in my van, it's parked just outside if you want some.

It´s times like this that i´m glad she doesn´t have body, she´d be running for that van within 5 seconds of spotting it.

Also, do you actually sit down and try to focus on the possession with him or do you just kinda let him do his thing whenever he wants to?

That awkward feel when you realize 50% of your posts are spread across 3 different progress reports.

It´s almost become a daily ritual σ_σ.

Also, do you actually sit down and try to focus on the possession with him or do you just kinda let him do his thing whenever he wants to?

Both, but more often the latter. Sometimes even when I'm busy he wants to possess, he gets a bit annoyed when my arm(s) is not relaxed.

That awkward feel when you realize 50% of your posts are spread across 3 different progress reports.

It´s almost become a daily ritual σ_σ.

I don't mind, it would be terribly lonely in here without someone else posting.

Both, but more often the latter. Sometimes even when I'm busy he wants to possess, he gets a bit annoyed when my arm(s) is not relaxed.

Tell us your secrets.

She has no idea how to do it without my help/focus.

She tried a few times when i wasn´t paying attention but it usually just turned into complaining about how i won´t let go.

Tell us your secrets.

She tried a few times when i wasn´t paying attention but it usually just turned into complaining about how i won´t let go.

Alice likes to possess hand kinda whenever, it started out of nowhere so i wouldn't know. Peharps me not minding at all has something to do with it. I also just tried meditating for a while until body is numb, then asking her to possess me. Full-body was certainly easier than when i wasn't relaxed, my eyes were pretty out-of-focus too. Peharps it could kickstart something if you tried it.

Also yeah, i stalk you too, Knapp. Just because.

Tell us your secrets.

I suck at explaining, but I just sort of relax and "give the control" to Philip and then he does the rest. He complains that it's very tiring and difficult to possess, like a big heavy machinery or something.

And now I feel fat... ;_;

Also yeah, i stalk you too, Knapp. Just because.

How lewd<3 I should stalk you too~

-

Me and Philip have been really discussing the possibility of making a second tulpa. Not right now, of course, the very earliest of this happening would be around Christmas - New Years. We've also been looking at names we like, for him and/or potential future tupper(s). So far he seems pleased with the one he has, but you never know. We've missed out on quite a lot of forcing since I've been very tired

from my part-time work as a pâtissière, still a bit of a novice though

, shame on me >_>

He complains that it's very tiring and difficult to possess, like a big heavy machinery or something. And now I feel fat... ;_;

[video=youtube]

It´s funny because Natasha said the exact same thing: "It´s really hard and tiring", but i just kinda figured she was being a babby.

from my part-time work as a pâtissière, still a bit of a novice though

, shame on me >_>

I was going to make fun of the silly french name but then i googled it and now I´am jelly ;_;

Do you actually make the amazing cakes or do you just sell them?

Makes me wish i din´t make a stupid newyears resolution to be healthy.

Mabye we can lure all the lurkers out with them.