Knapp and her Tulpae

Knapp

Do you actually make the amazing cakes or do you just sell them?

I make them. It's hard work, everything has to be no less than perfect. It's like a complicated science experiment every goddamn time. But it's also very fun :>

Makes me wish i din´t make a stupid newyears resolution to be healthy.

I know that feel, if you're not craving the delicious sweet stuff, you're nauseous from the sugary smell.

On another note, I was riding my bike today, and Philip was on the luggage carrier like usual. (He doesn't sit like a girl anymore btw) It was very dark out and I had forgotten to turn on the red light at the back. At the moment, I couldn't stop to fix it, so I asked Philip if he could turn it on for me.

"Knapp, you're retarded sometimes. You know I can't do that."

Yes, my stupidity knows no limits sometimes... He doesn't mind that he can't do stuff in the physical world, he says it's "kinda cool, like magic and stuff".

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PFFFT, bicycle lights. inb4 karma

Also, i do that stuff on a daily basis, "hey Natasha could you go get me the... wait, fuck" followed by much ridicule ;_;

And how does one make scientific masterpiece cakes and not eat them all?

I´m one of those stupid people that can eat as much as i want and not gain weight so i always just empty my wallet whenever i enter one of those stores.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

PFFFT, bicycle lights. inb4 karma

Well, I don't want to get hit again. My hand is still injured >_>

And how does one make scientific masterpiece cakes and not eat them all?

We're not allowed to eat them ;_; But I do make some of my own at home, and they go down pretty damn fast. I should slow down on them, or I'm going to get fat. It doesn't help that Philip encourage me eat more, he says they are "effing delicious". I swear to god if he starts binging on crap food when we switching in the future D:<

Well, I don't want to get hit again. My hand is still injured >_>

I should slow down on them, or I'm going to get fat.

Go wild!

I guess it´s easy for me to say. Never been in an accident or weighed over 75 kgs despite the fact that i eat like a swine.

Nemesis is going to hit me like a truck someday. #YoloSwag420

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Go wild!

You wish ಠ_ಠ

I guess it´s easy for me to say. Never been in an accident or weighed over 75 kgs despite the fact that i eat like a swine.

Nemesis is going to hit me like a truck someday. #YoloSwag420

Indeed he will. Enjoy your life as a fatass when an accident will cripple your legs, making you unable to exercise, causing you to gain weight if you so much as look at food.

On another note, I sort of got another tulpa. It started when I spoke to Philip about this before, and he told me that "there's another one." When we forced later on, I asked him to take me to it. We went to someplace other than the wonderland, and there was a small (football-sized) translucent cocoon there. Inside it was a tiny human girl, floating in some sort of amniotic fluid. Sounds a bit gross, but it was really pretty. Philip has actually told me, that before he had a body and was fully awake, he too was in some sort of cocoon. Anyway, because she's not really born yet, I officially still have 'only one tulpa'. He calls her "the pixie" but I named her Amelie. I won't be working on her until Philip is somewhat done, one at a time I say, but we don't really know when that'll be.

"Next spring maybe?" - P.

Natasha doesn´t want another tupper because she thinks it´ll divert attention from her.

Totally not jealous or anything.....

d5595efdd25710545502aac7d3190e49.png?1353358747

Kaoru didn't want other tuppers either. Shit happened on its own. I have an excuse. (Kaoru likes it too now).

>If i ever do find another tupper, you will never know.

;_; I´m scared

She´s kinda harmless thought, so i doubt she would do anything but panic.

We have started forcing regularly again, Philip has a proper form now. It's very much like the one he had, but it's much less "shadow-y". He has light-brown hair and green eyes. Also he has clothes now, but it's just a normal (and a bit boring) "pants, t-shirt and hoodie" combo.

Apart from the fact that he sometimes teleport or float and the mind-room portal in the wonderland, I've realized how "realistic" he and the wonderland are. No super-powers or other stuff, and we never fly in the wonderland anymore, it makes me jelly when other tuppers and hosts do that stuff >_>

To liven up this progress thread, I thought I could post some conversations we have:

"Aren't you sad about being based on another character?"

"No, because all characters are made to be related to, and to tell wonderful stories. I think all of us are like one or more characters, in one way or the other. It's kinda inevitable. I don't think it's a bad thing, unless the character is a dick."