Knapp and her Tulpae

Knapp

Guest Anonymous

I might have not been able to get to know you, regardless, it's always tragic to see someone go. I hope that your remaining time is of happiness, and that you fight the illness to the end. As one poet put it, "Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Farewell Knapp.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell life, what the hell. So after all that planning and anticipation for Amalia to live as Eva, your body just decides to die? Dunno, but even though I didn't really know you, this makes me really sad. Wonder what's gonna happen to the tulpas though.. What if you switch with Amalia before you die? Then again, death is probably not something so nice to experience.. Well then. Goodbye and have a good afterlife if there is one.

• 2 weeks later...

Not gone just yet, fellas. The doctors were estimating around late summer, but the progression is going faster now. At this point, I won't see May.

I went through my things and found these drawings I made. Thought it might be nice to share them with you guys.

Philip

Amalia

Look on the bright side, you got to experience the joy of having tulpae before you died. How many people can honestly say that?

Indeed, I love them so much. Knowing they'll be by my side throughout this is a huge comfort, the immense irony of the whole situation has been very harsh and I don't know if I would be this accepting without them.

So after all that planning and anticipation for Amalia to live as Eva, your body just decides to die?

Life truly is a bitch, isn't it? But I was born with it, so I am happy I at least got a heads-up. We've had a lot of fun, these past weeks. I would've liked to travel over the summer, see some countries, meet some people. Guess not. (We dropped the switching project, Amalia concluded that it would be a waste of time. I still force every now and then, mainly to keep them "alive".)

Wonder what's gonna happen to the tulpas though..

We have no clue, but I hope they'll be with me, wherever I might be. They're not afraid of death, they think it's gonna be like falling asleep. I'm just afraid it's going to hurt.

I may just be a stranger to most of you on the forum, and I probably haven't talked directly to many of you, I'm someone you never would have met, a person whose face and name you'll never know, but I always thought of you all as my friends. I'm grateful for the kindhearted posts and PMs, I would've cried if I wasn't out of tears already.

Until we meet again.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love.”

― Albus Dumbledore

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

We're all dying, just at different speeds.

You're one of the lucky ones who could do it on their own terms, in their own time.

Earth sucks anyway.

"Potter!"

- Severus Snape

frt

Man, I don't know how you could be so nonchalant about all this, I'd definitely be losing my shit if I was hit by that kind of news. Please have fun with time you got left, we'd all be pretty sad if you weren't. Damn this is all a bit too sobering for me ;-;.

My Tulpa

And then it cuts to a scene where you're sitting in a padded cell.

I know you don't know me, but your progress report had been a huge inspiration to me through my own creation process. I and both my tuppers are heartbroken to see this happen, but it is what it is. The universe can truly be ironic sometimes. Just know that you've made a big difference in at least one person's life(definitely more than one), and that you will be sorely missed.

My Tulpae:

Syldra River (Jan. 9, 2013) Picture

Erin (March 30, 2013) Picture