Knapp and her Tulpae

Knapp

Nope, sorry - I watch anime. In most, people DON'T die when they are killed.

Psh, what Pronas said was from anime.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pshh, I know - but that apparently isn't true for most of them. *cough*Shonen*cough*

Pshh

Yes.

I can't even count how many times Strawberry should have died.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• 2 weeks later...

>Not gone just yet, fellas. The doctors were estimating around late summer, but the progression is going faster now. At this point, I won't see May.

>At this point, I won't see May.

;________________________________________________________;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mule

>Not gone just yet, fellas. The doctors were estimating around late summer, but the progression is going faster now. At this point, I won't see May.

>At this point, I won't see May.

;________________________________________________________;

What is wrong with you? Do you have no social filter? Amazing.

• 7 years later...

rest in peace knapp. you were a great friend to me all those years ago when i first came on here, and i have never forgotten you. i still remember when you first posted about your diagnosis. thanks for being so nice to me, see you on the other side.

My opinions are all subject to change.

Believe it or not, Knapp actually crossed my mind just the other day, even after all these years. She was cool. She was an important part of the community at the time. Would have loved to have had her around all this time.

She's still missed.