Knapp

Knapp and her Tulpae

Does anyone else get breathing problems from anger when they see a thread and a svensker is more interested in fucking up her memories and being possessed by her skinny boy, rather than actually fully imposing him and giving him a great, big solid hug?

We're working on it Fede, calm yourself.

Thanks for the answers guys!

Merry Christmas everyone! And have a happy New Year~

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Does anyone else get breathing problems from anger when they see a thread and a svensker is more interested in fucking up her memories and being possessed by her skinny boy, rather than actually fully imposing him and giving him a great, big solid hug?

>2012

>Not nailing possession first so your tulpa can hug your with your own body.

>ISHYGDDT

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

nailing your tulpa with your own body.

Oh yeah

Guest Anonymous

Just went through your thread and scrubbed all the circlejerk off. Expect the post count to drop like the bodies when they hit the floor. It was nice seeing you progress. What happened to that other tulpa you were making?

Just went through your thread and scrubbed all the circlejerk off. Expect the post count to drop like the bodies when they hit the floor. It was nice seeing you progress. What happened to that other tulpa you were making?

I apologize for the circlejerk, feel free to join in.

She's still here, but it's a bit hard to explain. She's kinda like in hibernation, sleeping or "still in the womb". She's not my/our daughter though.

How does one hock your with your own buddy?

Lube, some duct tape and a little bit of force.

Small (?) breakthrough with possession!

There I stood in our pantry, searching for something, when Philip took control over my left leg. (We're up to full limbs now, rather than just finger(s)/hands btw.) He does this from time to time, usually just one limb at a time though, and not doing any more than flexing a muscle or two at most. But this time he actually managed to "lift" my leg up slightly, as if going to take a step, but not quite making it the whole way. It dropped down again, but he lifted it a couple of times more until he was too fatigued. It was really strange, watching and feeling your leg move despite you not doing anything. I'm very excited about this, but he's more like "About time [with the progress]!".

Nice!

We had the same breakthrough a week ago, however i was at at a Christmas dinner with the family.

(Try explaining that the reason why you dropped one of the treasured porcelain cups that was passed down from generation to generation from the descendants of Jesus himself was because your "other self" finally figured out how to move your entire arm and wasn´t paying attention to what you were doing "out there")

Any updates on the mystery mans looks? Did he get more refined?

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Any updates on the mystery mans looks? Did he get more refined?

I'm assuming you mean Phil? Not really, but I've been having very realistic dreams lately, I can remember most of them. I think it's because I've been doing reality checks as often as I can (trying to push hand through palm). I'm not lucid in them, but it's not far from I'd wager. Philip's been appearing in them too, but I can never quite remember how he looks. In one he rescued me from a knife-killer on a bus, in another I met him in a café, and in a very recent one he gave me a big hug.