Knapp

Knapp and her Tulpae

Sorry, i din´t mean to sound like i dick, one of my friends committed suicide a few years ago so i just kinda freak out when people bring these kind of things up :/

You seem like you´ve thought this through and i suppose it seems like a good idea if that´s how you really feel (sounded like you were just going to isolate yourself with philip at first because of all the talk about goodbyes and missing people)

It´s sad that you´re "leaving", but good luck with it.

De bedste og smukkeste ting i verden kan hverken ses eller røres, de må opleves med hjertet.

Tulpa.info: Escapism general

You seriously think you're solving your problems by running away from them? That's just silly. Amalia isn't you, she is another person. She might be OK with pretending to be you for now, but it will only get worse for her as she gets older and wants to be more like herself. And then what happens? She tells your parents about it and leave them thinking their daughter is some crazy? And another thing, you say you wont mind if Amalia doesn't want to share the body with you. But what about the opposite? What if she acquires the same opinion for life that you have? What if she starts thinking life is lame and she doesn't have any goals? Then you make another tulpa? And another? Running away from a problem only delays it.

Welp, i'm not going to moralfag you on this one, it's something that has crossed my mind... well, i won't say a lot, 'cause my beliefs in the real world being inherently shitty always made me feel sorry for the tupper (independently of said tupper's actual will), just sometimes, and i don't really see anything wrong in it. The mental world just seems so fascinating to me in comparison to the physical one, like where the origin of a lot of stuff in the "real" world actually lies - in fact i would probably see it as a step in the search for truth rather than escapism, though that's probably not what immediately crosses to mind when talking about switching, and i don't think you're doing this as a "search" of any sort either.

Actually your post has made my resolution not to do that shit waver a little, but i actually like my tuppers so in the end nope i'm fucking not - well, they never seemed particularly interested in the physical world either actually. Guess i'll keep trying meditation in order to "kill myself" spiritually (ego death here i come) and let my tuppers screw with my head in strange ways like they are doing lately.

-Snip-

I apologize too, for implying you had no right to make your point. My condolences for the loss of your friend, I know it's hard losing someone dear.

(By the way, you never would have guessed Wilbur, would you?)

Amalia isn't you, she is another person. She might be OK with pretending to be you for now, but it will only get worse for her as she gets older and wants to be more like herself. And then what happens? She tells your parents about it and leave them thinking their daughter is some crazy?

She's only going to "pretend" to be me for a little while. Mainly because so those around me doesn't get suspicious by a sudden change in character, and because Amalia is a bit insecure. She's never had a physical body, so she's been worried about whether she'll be able to ease into it properly. This way, I can show her the ropes, and she'll take it from there and establish her own way of doing things. Like if someone wants to learn how to draw, they start out by copying how others do and gradually turn it into their own style. I never said she'd be mimicking me for the rest of our lives, that'd be beyond cruel and absurd. I said before, we have agreed never to tell anyone, for obvious reasons. But if she does, it would be due to us concluding that it would be the right thing to do. She is very rational, I'd never imagine her going "Hey mom, guess what" just for the sake of it. And it's mainly the reputation as a employee that we're concerned about, not the approval of my family. If they conclude that I'm schizo or something, life for Amalia and us would be hard, my relatives' personal opinions isn't that valuable to us.

And another thing, you say you wont mind if Amalia doesn't want to share the body with you. But what about the opposite? What if she acquires the same opinion for life that you have? What if she starts thinking life is lame and she doesn't have any goals? Then you make another tulpa? And another? Running away from a problem only delays it.

Good point, that's one scenario we haven't really thought about, but out of the thousands of possible futures and outcomes, it's actually one I doubt will come to happen. She's not like me, I'm quite mellow and misanthropic compared to her. But say it happens, and it would certainly be quite far in the future, we would talk about it. Come to a solution, find the roots to her problems and fix them, like what we did with me. Having a back-up plan to every problem that might happen in the future is impossible, we have concluded that the best way of dealing with them is when they're relevant. Thinking "but what if this" and "but what if that" isn't the healthiest way to go about this.

"That's like pondering if you should go to the store, but you're stalling it because you think 'Oh, what if a giant truck comes and hit me while on the way home?' It's very unlikely, and you need the milk, right?" - Amalia

The mental world just seems so fascinating to me in comparison to the physical one, like where the origin of a lot of stuff in the "real" world actually lies

Indeed, I hope I can find my way of life somewhere there. Maybe even unlock some mysteries as well. I'd like to write a memoir about our upcoming adventures, that'd be nice.

i don't think you're doing this as a "search" of any sort either.

Not really, but I hope it's going to make me wiser, in one way or the other. With the help of Philip and Amalia, I've learned a lot about myself.

my beliefs in the real world being inherently shitty always made me feel sorry for the tupper (independently of said tupper's actual will)

[...]

Actually your post has made my resolution not to do that shit waver a little, but i actually like my tuppers so in the end nope i'm fucking not

I hope you're not implying that I don't care for them, cause I do.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

I hope you're not implying that I don't care for them, cause I do.

Not at all. Actually if i seem to imply anything negative about anyone in my posts, well, it's usually not like that, if i have something to say about someone i either keep my mouth shut or outright badmouth them; in fact you've always been a cool person of sorts to me.

you've always been a cool person of sorts to me.

Gee thanks<3

-

They've been deviating a lot lately, especially Amalia. Mainly hairstyles and clothes. They've also been adapting more "human" behavior, like sleeping and talking more to each other and not just to me. The switching is going slowly, but steadily. She's is much, oh what's a good word, better (?) than Philip at possession. The feeling is stronger and clearer, it goes faster and she has a better "grip" than him. But the aftereffect is stronger too, the possessed limbs become difficult to use. She's more into possessing my arms than my legs though. It's really, really strange to do it, first it feels empty and heavy, and as she takes over it feels "full" and disconnected. She can contract muscles pretty well, and the other day when I was on a car trip she was able to move a few fingers, however it was kind of creaky and a bit jerky. I'm doing reverse imposition (Fuliam's guide) too, on the side as preparation for the actual switching when we've mastered possession. It's going well too, Amalia's helping by "pushing" me out of Eva. I also had a lucid dream last night, but it was quite short. It was an episode from a TV-series that had tons of non-cannon stuff happening, but the one thing I noticed was that a characters voice was totally off. It made me lucid, but I was very calm about it, like "Oh, it's a dream, cool" and then went on to just observe and go where the dream took me.

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I wrote in here.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news. A few weeks ago, I was diagnosed with a terminal illness. In this short time we have left, Amalia, Philip and I going to try and fulfill our last wishes, so we'll be leaving for good.

I'm sorry for not telling earlier, I almost decided not to, but my final conclusion was that it wouldn't be fair to lie or leave without an explanation.

I want to sincerely thank Pleeb for creating Tulpa.info. The guides by FAQman and Irish started it all, but I probably would've given up in the middle without this website. I wish your life will come in order soon, you deserve it. To everyone here on the forum, I've enjoyed spending time here, talking and discussing with all of you. I wish you all and your tulpas the best for the future, and I hope something amazing will come of this phenomenon.

Wow, Knapp, I am very sorry to hear that.

I actually just recently found myself wondering why it is that you hadn't been around for a while.

This is not the reason I was expecting.

At any rate, it's a shame to see you go, for any reason.

I wish you the best of happiness for the rest of your time.

You will be missed.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Look on the bright side, you got to experience the joy of having tulpae before you died. How many people can honestly say that?

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report