Weird activities that tulpae do?

Rafaeldark97

Well my tulpae have a habit of doing humanly things like making coffee or doing the laundry,playing game boy games,playing at the computer,hunting and even swordsharpening xD do your tulpae do this stuff or similar?

Guest Anonymous

For a long time I would occasionally get a flash vision of Melian pushing a large trunk across the hard wood floor in an upper story room of her dreamscape mansion. She just kept moving it around, pushing it from one side of the room to the other. When I asked her why she was doing that, she says it is because she feels compelled to move it and it feels good. The trunk contains her masquerade ball mask collection, which fortunately is very light.

I do have one theory about the pushing of the trunk. It seems to occur most often when I am stressed. It is somehow hypnotic or distracting to get the little visions of her pushing the trunk back and forth. Don't ask me why that is. But Melian may be unconsciously helping me with stress. She is part of my brain and has always been a "tool" or "coping mechanism." The part of my brain associated with her seems to understand that.

Guest Anonymous

My tulpa LOVES, absolutely LOVES music, songs, singing and listening to music. I'm a big part of her life, but music is also a big part of her life. She feels... 'free', when she sings and listens to music. All of her worries just fly away (for a very limited period of time sadly), she feels a lot of comfort listening/singing, so that's that?

Yui also has a habit of doing and thinking violent things and doing dangerous things such as planting bombs, killing animals O.o and putting traps all over the forest in our wonderland.

My tulpa LOVES, absolutely LOVES music, songs, singing and listening to music. I'm a big part of her life, but music is also a big part of her life. She feels... 'free', when she sings and listens to music. All of her worries just fly away (for a very limited period of time sadly), she feels a lot of comfort listening/singing, so that's that?

Nicee.:D me and my tulpae regularly have concerts me as the lead singer Mizore as the drummer and Yui as the guitarist but they also sing.For now they like music which i think is due to me liking it too much xD and being the singer of a band and i don't know if they will change their personality but i hope they don't.Well whatever they do i will be happy anyways :) If you don't do concerts in your wonderland you should try it i believe she will be happy about it ^_^

If you don't do concerts in your wonderland you should try it i believe she will be happy about it ^_^

Agreed. Except in my case we have more dance-parties than concerts..

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

One likes to collect knifed and imagine hurting others, and anything related to violence, really. To be specific he likes to imagine fighting. Opposite to that, another one loves to make people happy and anything related to goodness. Especially he likes to talk to others when they are struggling and such.

The other two are very obscure to me. I know dark, the main tulpa, LIVES TO SCARE ME. And the last one is just kinda.. There...

Agreed. Except in my case we have more dance-parties than concerts..

Hehe nice,i should try it sometimes with my tulpae :D even though they don't like dancing too much.Well they won't know till they try it ^_^

Guest Anonymous

You guys are talking bout tulpas liking music! Davie forgot to mention that I like to dance a lot!

One likes to collect knifed and imagine hurting others, and anything related to violence, really. To be specific he likes to imagine fighting. Opposite to that, another one loves to make people happy and anything related to goodness. Especially he likes to talk to others when they are struggling and such.

The other two are very obscure to me. I know dark, the main tulips, LIVES TO SCARE ME. And the last one is just kinda.. There...

Hehe pretty much the same but Mizore pranked me and i almost had an anxiety attack and from that day on she hadn't done it again.She stayed still and didn't do anything and i thought everything that i did was parroted by me and i almost started crying O.o and i swear to god holy mother of god i was about to have a heart attack it felt like i lost everything i ever succeded doing...Now Yui has taken the place of the prankster :P even though she doesn't prank me often.

You guys are talking bout tulpas liking music! Davie forgot to mention that I like to dance a lot!

I wish i could say the same for my girls xD i like dancing they don't.Mizore likes it a little but Yui doesn't at all.

Hehe pretty much the same but Mizore pranked me and i almost had an anxiety attack and from that day on she hadn't done it again.She stayed still and didn't do anything and i thought everything that i did was parroted by me and i almost started crying O.o and i swear to god holy mother of god i was about to have a heart attack it felt like i lost everything i ever succeded doing...Now Yui has taken the place of the prankster :P even though she doesn't prank me often.

Well, they don't give me anxiety, cause I don't care about them as much as a usual tulpamancer would, but they still scare me a lot. The other day one of them was playing with knives, and he sted threatening to cut my throat??? And then he started laughing, and I started laughing nervously, and yeah.

They're special, I guess.