How do you feel your Tulpa/your Tulpas Emotions?

King

I've been working on this for a little bit now, with no luck so far. I'm assuming it takes time to learn how to do so, but how would you describe it? So far from all the guides I've read, it seems to amount to an unexpected/"alien" emotion, or a type of feeling you get from when they try to communicate with you. This concept seems so bizarre to me, so I'm hoping that maybe having a few people here describe it could possibly help me to do so myself.

Hiya! Feel free to message me about anything you want!

------------

Host -

Name: King

Tulpa -

Name: Kalinga

Date of Creation: September 9th, 2015

I'm not entirely sure how to describe it. You just kind of get a "feel" for your tulpa. For me it's a really nice feeling but it's not like tingly or anything that you might imagine that ti'd feel like. It's almost like my head is... full. I can definitely tell when Markus is with me. Not really sure how else to describe it besides that, sorry. If you stick with it you'll know what I'm talking about.

Best of luck!

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

Guest Anonymous

I'm not entirely sure how to describe it. You just kind of get a "feel" for your tulpa. For me it's a really nice feeling but it's not like tingly or anything that you might imagine that ti'd feel like. It's almost like my head is... full. I can definitely tell when Markus is with me. Not really sure how else to describe it besides that, sorry. If you stick with it you'll know what I'm talking about.

Best of luck!

74x74http://orig04.deviantart.net/8e16/f/2015/267/0/9/up_arrow__2__by_melianofmist_d8zwx2k_by_melianofmist-d9ar76v.png[/img] THIS!

It is a presence. I wouldn't use the word "alien." It isn't alien so much as "not mine." Melian has separate emotions that I can feel. I can't explain it any better either.

76x104http://orig00.deviantart.net/9b09/f/2015/205/3/4/melian_cartoon_collaboration_by_melianofmist_d8ckt_by_melianofmist-d92mhaj.jpg[/img] I'm in yer head... BOO!

Mine have never felt "alien" to me, but I never followed any guides so I don't agree with a lot of their experiences. When a tulpa is communicating, you just naturally feel them more than hear. They say "That seems like fun." vocally, but what you get is "I'd like if we did that. It would be good for us. Can we do that, or do you think we shouldn't?" They say "You're being dumb.", but what you get is "Don't be hard on yourself. You are a great person. It makes me sad to see you feel bad. I love you."

Really. Mindvoice is a powerful thing, it's why people rave about tulpas being so understanding. You're not limited by words like humans, you can automatically feel and understand each other.

But this is, of course, referring to an already vocal tulpa. And it might just be a matter of your experience differing from the norm. But usually when a tulpa communicates, the words aren't really necessary as much as the feelings you get. Sometimes the words are all there was, but sometimes for me at least there aren't even any words, just thought. It's just how your tulpa communicates.

If you're still working on vocality, all I can say is to keep talking to them and anticipating responses. Try to feel and hear them, let your thoughts be noticed. At first, responses from your tulpa are generally questionable, bits and pieces, or outright gibberish. A little later you may get full sentences but doubt whether they were really your tulpa. At that point, your brain is starting to figure out you want responses from your tulpa, but doesn't quite know how to make them sound yet. Keep doing what you've been doing, don't doubt too much as it's counter-productive, but also don't take things too seriously. And later still when you're a little more sure of how your tulpa speaks, work on hearing them more clearly. Try to get good clear responses, and analyze how they feel/sound. See if you can get more than just words out of it. Infer context, what they left unsaid or their other related thoughts.

I dunno, I've answered this question too many times to remember what needs to be said. Talk to your tulpa, expect responses, listen to the responses, understand that your tulpa & brain are just learning to speak so don't doubt nor take them too seriously. Over time your tulpa's mindvoice becomes more distinct from yours and easier to understand. Practice will always help.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I completely understand the feeling of "fullness". Because without my tulpas I quite literary don't feel certain emotions.

Emotive tulpas! Now that is interesting! Have you written about that elsewhere? I have yet to read about a tulpa that carries or expresses an emotion for the host! That is really, really interesting.

My gods, I am sorry, I apologize, but that new movie Inside Out comes instantly to my mind.

Ah, alright, I guess I see what you all mean then. I've been expecting it to be something just really different and weird, as that's what I've read in almost every guide. Sorry for the question that's been asked a million times, it's just a confusing topic for me, even after all the reading I've done on it.

And Mistgod & Melian, please get out of my head. I have important things in there. Secret things.[/i]

Hiya! Feel free to message me about anything you want!

------------

Host -

Name: King

Tulpa -

Name: Kalinga

Date of Creation: September 9th, 2015

Emotive tulpas! Now that is interesting! Have you written about that elsewhere? I have yet to read about a tulpa that carries or expresses an emotion for the host! That is really, really interesting.

My gods, I am sorry, I apologize, but that new movie Inside Out comes instantly to my mind.

I was pretty amused when I heard about Inside Out.

I'm thinking of writing about it, but people are usually bored/confused when I try to explain my mindentities. I'd rather make an illustration, so its simple and easy to understand.