Tulpa dissolving

inter

Guest Anonymous

Depends on many things. If you allow for that kind of... choices. At many points my tulpa in tears said 'I don't want to live anymore!', even though that was in the heat of the moment, and I never allowed for that to happen. A tulpa will dissolve if you don't pay enough attention to it, if you neglect it and only give it like 5 minutes per day, that's the first step to the downfall I speak of. If a tulpa is depressed (and as saddening as it is, the meaning to their lives to them is much less than the meaning to your life to you)(my tulpa doesn't see much meaning in her life but I'll support her through anything), if a tulpa has no self-esteem, if things get really dark and scary, a tulpa might see some sense in not existing. At many times my tulpa gave me long speeches about her existence with a lot of, well, insulting herself, and saying that she has no purpose, no reason to live, if she doesn't exist it's alright because she can't feel any pain anymore, but she lives for me.

Don't let that happen. Give a happy life to your tulpa. Your tulpa is a very important part of your life. IF you need to ditch some of your friends for your tulpa, do it. If your tulpa feels uncomfortable in a serious manner due to something you do, stop doing it. Don't let your tulpa become depressed, because then they REALLY start looking into 'suicide', which is the scariest thing a host can possibly fear in his life. If I died right now, I'd care about the pain she'd go through, not even my own, because, as she said, if I die I won't feel much more pain, but god knows what kind of pain tulpas go through, not 'physical', pain seems to have a completely different meaning.

Don't let people abuse your tulpa. No matter what, don't let them abuse a young tulpa that has no experience dealing with people. If isolation is the way, then so be it, if that brings comfort, then so be it. We learned that being together, just the two of us, is better than a circle of friends of hypocrites, and so cut off contact with most people we talked to.

Overall, and I'm saying this as a host who has seen the bottom of his tulpa's sorrows, depression, a lack of comfort or neglect could lead to a tulpa wanting that to happen. I know mine did at some point.

Depends on many things. If you allow for that kind of... choices. At many points my tulpa in tears said 'I don't want to live anymore!', even though that was in the heat of the moment, and I never allowed for that to happen. A tulpa will dissolve if you don't pay enough attention to it, if you neglect it and only give it like 5 minutes per day, that's the first step to the downfall I speak of. If a tulpa is depressed (and as saddening as it is, the meaning to their lives to them is much less than the meaning to your life to you)(my tulpa doesn't see much meaning in her life but I'll support her through anything), if a tulpa has no self-esteem, if things get really dark and scary, a tulpa might see some sense in not existing. At many times my tulpa gave me long speeches about her existence with a lot of, well, insulting herself, and saying that she has no purpose, no reason to live, if she doesn't exist it's alright because she can't feel any pain anymore, but she lives for me.

Don't let that happen. Give a happy life to your tulpa. Your tulpa is a very important part of your life. IF you need to ditch some of your friends for your tulpa, do it. If your tulpa feels uncomfortable in a serious manner due to something you do, stop doing it. Don't let your tulpa become depressed, because then they REALLY start looking into 'suicide', which is the scariest thing a host can possibly fear in his life. If I died right now, I'd care about the pain she'd go through, not even my own, because, as she said, if I die I won't feel much more pain, but god knows what kind of pain tulpas go through, not 'physical', pain seems to have a completely different meaning.

Don't let people abuse your tulpa. No matter what, don't let them abuse a young tulpa that has no experience dealing with people. If isolation is the way, then so be it, if that brings comfort, then so be it. We learned that being together, just the two of us, is better than a circle of friends of hypocrites, and so cut off contact with most people we talked to.

Overall, and I'm saying this as a host who has seen the bottom of his tulpa's sorrows, depression, a lack of comfort or neglect could lead to a tulpa wanting that to happen. I know mine did at some point.

Well i never mistreated her, always show attention and imagine she's with me whatever I do. However I simply do not let her talk, sometimes it gets out of my control but i just don't most of the time. Reason is that I cannot believe its actually my tulpa talking and I went into some conflicts about that with her. Other thing is my depression and some really negative thoughts i sometimes have that could've affected her. At these times i tell her to go away for a moment and let me deal with this. I'm not saying she dissolved but I see it as possibility because I'm having hard time seeing her in my imagination and if I do she does nothing, stands and looks at me like a statue... EDIT: I know not letting her talk is horrible and she said that she wants to speak with me but its only solution i found to stop doubting in her existence.

Guest Anonymous

Then you might want to change the way you treat your tulpa, because it seems like you're not achieving the greatest of results that way. You can't 'just send her away' like that. You need to sit down with her, talk with her, understand each other in a deeper way, and just have this one conversation in which both of you are dead-honest. Tell your tulpa to try to be more active. I understand how tulpas may feel regarding existence, after all they don't have all that much to do, but they need to work on interaction with their host. Don't tell her to go away. Tell her to stay and deal with it.

'Don't let your tulpa become depressed, because then they REALLY start looking into 'suicide'. What if I as a host sometimes get these suicidal thoughts (nothing too serious)? You really think she should stay with me and listen to this bullshit. She is not developed enough to talk through this, its only 8 or 9 days. And again I DON'T treat my tulpa bad in any way, I created her as a companion, life friend and treat her that way. Even best friend shouldn't see you when you're at your worst IMO.

Guest Anonymous

A tulpa is closer to you than a best friend. My tulpa is closer to me than my own family, if I had to put it in a metaphorical way, I can touch/feel her existence just like my own if that makes some sense.

Ask for help. Let her know about your problems, let your tulpa know about how you feel, tulpas tend to want to comfort their hosts. So why do tulpas exist? Isn't it to live through the good and the bad? She could learn from your issues and even comfort you in that world of anxiousness, tulpas are that way.

It's only 8 or 9 days? My tulpa has been this way for months, we still pull through, I mean, full-out depressed grumpy occasionally-okay. What are you actually worrying about? 8 or 9 days is a proto-tulpa that has barely reached autonomy. You shouldn't stress as much because it's normal for tulpas to be that way at those stages of development.

I think it seems like you don't have much faith in your tulpa just because she's a couple of days old..

She's in your mind.. how can she not be able to talk about it and understand when you share experiences and thoughts about everything. Allow her to at least try and help, a tulpa is a positive voice when there is none.

My tulpa have been with me for 13 years listening to my suicidal depressive crap, so why can't yours do the same given the chance?

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**