Sock Cottonwell's System Sketchbook

Sock

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your style :3 You are very talented !!

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.

I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"

Hmm, your Liira picture just broke for me, even though it was working yesterday. May I suggest imgur and not anything else ever? If you want your pictures to be around a year from now anyway. You can set "Default Album Privacy" to Hidden to not make them all public.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Hmm, your Liira picture just broke for me, even though it was working yesterday. May I suggest imgur and not anything else ever? If you want your pictures to be around a year from now anyway. You can set "Default Album Privacy" to Hidden to not make them all public.

Looks like the broken links were only a temporary thing. Liira's back to being her lovely self again~.

To be serious, I haven't given too much thought to imgur, if felt a bit too heavy and bloated, and wanted something light and simple. Maybe I'm misguided in there, though. Postimg.org seems pretty reliable, but I also thought the same thing about dumpyourphoto.com

Also, I just realized that this thread is little over a year old now. Groovy~!

Sock Cottonwell's

Sketchbook, Journal, and Ask thread.

Peace

Imgur is the most reliable from what we've seen, but we do find the website to be a bit slow and bloated sometimes so we just use a simple bash script to upload. If bash isn't your thing, there's more clients on their website.

Or DeviantArt and Sta.sh could work, but those are more for storing pictures on a profile.

Fantastic art, by the way! It's always neat to see a new one of these pop up in here!

• 2 months later...