As the day continues, my mind gets filled with HORRIBLE stray thought.

Zozoquez

Hello. This problem only developed very recently, last few days at most. When the day starts, I can communicate and attempt to visualize my tulpa somewhat well. As the day goes on however, bad things happen whenever I think of her. My mind is bombarded by HORRIBLE thoughts that will not go away. I don't want to describe any of them but they are pretty awful. She says that she isn't causing them and she doesn't know where they are coming from, but it takes every ounce of focus I have to think of my tulpa without these thoughts getting in the way. Its almost painful to me, has anyone else has experience with this? How do I make it stop?

Here's a relevant post by my tulpa Flandre on negative invasive thoughts:

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-beginner-questions-general?pid=135295#pid135295

As for focus in general, I dunno, daily meditation is practically a cureall for problems like that though.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.