Can somebody help me make sense of all this?! Again...

Ska'ale

Aijada, i think that's great advice. I think i should maybe like go meaditate in nature or somthing. Just kind of isolate us and clear my head. I think omni is the real enemy...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I always love the story, its always fascinating. As far as complicated mental problems go, I am a proponent of letting that stuff out. For me, I just start writing and let my thoughts go where they will. Anything works really, drawing, writing, poetry, etc. Maybe you will be able to find some peace of mind that way and be able to approach it from a different standpoint.

Two things struck out to me more than anything. The first was your obsession with constancy that started the whole thing. The second was the apparent descent into chaos, with your constant world becoming the epitome of your fear (or maybe aversion?) of inconstancy. This inconstancy may be the cause of some of your difficulties or it could be a sequelae of something else, maybe some obstacle that you feel you cannot or will not deal with.

As for schizophrenia, I would try not to label yourself as such and I would appreciate it if others refrained from doing so as well. None of us can make a diagnosis or even suggest something like that from our standpoint. You have your problems, but I do not think any of us should be presumptuous and jump to conclusions.

Unless you believe, you shall not understand.

Well, I only said what I said because at the time he'd said nothing of the real world and made all of that sound like it was reality. I've seen it before. But then he said his normal life was "just boring" so I dunno. I'd still see a therapist, you can talk to them about basically any problems you have and even if they can't directly help you, they can indirectly guide you.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I remember that had a perfect explaination for how it was real. As logical and rational as it was; maybe even right - I think that it was all because i wanted it to be real so badly.

As for consistancy: it's objective reality, i used to believe that as long as things made sense, they could be considered to be real. Not a wrong theory I don't think, i just feel like that's all more of me trying to validate Omni and stuff...

Or maybe i just don't want to believe that I wrecked my REAL life...

Because, Omni never really acted like a fantasy or imagined until the end

And can we stop fixating on weather im schizophrenic out not... there is earth life in the the universe called "The Cosmos" and life in the Omnian multiverse. I consider them real but seperate. If you want i can give pretty solid explainations...

When i say schizophrenic, i mean as a similar state in nature to a state of schizophrenia.

The earlier posty, there are more crazy in there: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-she-can-t-actually-leave-right

My plan is, since its proven that we unconciously move the peice, to get a ouiji board. A great anti parroting method if it works. Like i won't be able to parrot. Or get in the way as much.

Will that work? Idk, im trying it.