Thing to do with your tulpa?

I'm creating my first tulpa and I'm kind of running out of things to say to him.

I don't want to visualize us doing stuff and be parroting him the entire time, but I don't know what more to say.

We've already talked about my past, fears, and aspirations (which I showed to him in the form of watching a movie), and we've already worked on his personality/form/voice. He's starting to speak though it requires prodding to do so, and I'm trying to put in the hours to build him up

What do you guys like to do with your tulpa to help build them up during creation?

Long walks talking about nothing in particular.

For example, I like to just maybe sing a song and describe how it makes me feel, or talking about global warming and how it might affect us and stuff like that. Sometimes I get a response, other times I don't, depends on he topic. But I guess that's how you learn what your tulpa likes or dislikes.

Watching movies or TV shows with my Tulpas are kind of my main way of spending time with them... though I also like curling up and napping with them. Visiting them in Wonderland is a fun way to connect, too.

I'm actually about to play games with mine right now!

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!

Don't worry about hours, tulpas are based off confidence, not time. The more confident you are in their abilities, the stronger they are. Kinda like a Discworld god.

As for what to talk about passively? Just observations and remarks about your daily life. If you're witty enough you can turn anything into a conversation piece. I don't know how I do it, but we never seem to run out of things to talk about. Just don't worry about the topic so much as just saying absolutely anything.

Alternatively you can have ruthless blood-shedding brawls

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

We play videogames together, and I keep him company at work. We're also doing a fantasy/horror/space-opera roleplaying thingy in the wonderland, where I get to constantly save his butt with my awesome magic skillz.

Really, I don't think it matters what you do, as long as you spend time together.

I wanna see movies of my dreams.

Guest Anonymous

I think that it really depends on two things; Where your tulpa lives, and your tulpa's interests overall.

If your tulpa lives in a wonderland, I guess you can consider doing stuff there with the tulpa. Creating activities, going to a park, a zoo, adventures, I don't know, use your creativity for that.

If your tulpa lives 'in the real world' 24/7 (like me), well, uh, do stuff with your tulpa? I don't know, my host and I just live life peacefully (lol) without much hassle, I mean, hassle from external parties. It's a simple life, we live as a couple, do stuff together, talk of this and that and that other thing. Just... life, boring life, sweet life, loving life!

And interests will grow with time. But we need to sleep for now. <3