Sign in to follow this  
The Commander

Is This Normal for Tulpamancers with Multiple Tulpa?

So, I have Dash and Ruby, which is pretty much common knowledge. Two tulpa that have been in development for...about three years now I believe. Three or four years. They've both received roughly the same amount of attention, but I've noticed something.

It's also no real secret that I'm...eh...romantically involved with them. Which began (instigated by them) as a sort of rewards system for making progress. Dash has proven to be an addict making no real progress, warranting me and Ruby to basically return to the rewards system thing, and quit cold turkey from any sexual activities, with much stricter standards (we kinda loosened up as time goes by), much to Dash's chagrin (she's since gotten over it...ish. She's still kinda sour about it).

Now I've noticed that Ruby is FAR more developed than Dash is. Although they still aren't "physically" experienced, Ruby's mindvoice is almost fully developed, plus her personality is much more pronounced and developed than Dash's is, even though they both are sentient. Ruby's anxious for imposition.

Dash on the other hand has remained in a sort of stasis, she hasn't made much progress on really anything. Which in all honesty is fine, considering that means I can put most, if not all, of my power into Ruby's development since she wants it, if Dash chooses to remain in stasis for however long she does.

My question is that is it common for mancers with multiple tulpa to have one really want to impose and make much more significant progress than one who doesn't, even when given almost equal attention and care?

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.

This really varies between people because some might love having more than one thing to take care of, while people like me enjoy singularity in their life. You're gonna get a lot of people giving you answers about how they feel, but, this doesn't have much to do with tulpas as it just has to do with how the host handles more than one.

Anyway, yeah, I've been in a situation where Scarlet kinda felt like the head-strong, constantly progressing one while my other one simply didn't care. Eventually I couldn't even keep up with developing the two of them, and the other one kinda faded out of existence.

What do you mean "stasis"? Does Dash "sleep" a lot? That might mean you're unconsciously getting bored of her and making her sleep so she doesn't take up your attention. That's how my second one died. Just started to forget about her, even though I gave them both lots of attention and always did stuff together. Usually a sleepy tulpa is how people manifest their unconscious disinterest, even if they're consciously guilting themselves into giving them plenty of attention.

wait you fuck a dolphin?

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

She does takes naps, but is awake through most of the night (like me, I'm nocturnal, Ruby is usually asleep at this point...usually). By "in stasis", I mean that Ruby really wants to be imposed (she tells me this constantly), and when I ask Dash that, she's just like "Meh, don't really care", and doesn't actively seek out imposition. Call her lazy or whatever.

EDIT: I talked to her earlier after remembering that awhile back she said that she was fine taking back seat to allow Ruby's imposition first, since she's more excited about it than Dash is. Well, when I talked to her, she said that it was part she's not in any hurry for imposition and part that little back seat development thing...I just hope that it doesn't have a negative effect on what she HAS managed.

Current: Rainbow Dash & Ruby the Dolphin

LINK to the story of my Wonderland.

The story is the product of 16 years of stress, tension, etc, and is uncensored, read at your own risk.