Her answers make no sense

Scandinaut

Well, the problem is pretty clear.

My tulpa first spoke on the second day of forcing, and it was obviously not me parroting. Her words are said in different voices, and the more I force, the less the voices are different from each other. But the words themselves usually make no sense. They pop up in my head and are not connected to what I`m thinking or asking the tulpa about. I tried to ask yes/no questions at first, but didn`t succeed; I tried a normal conversation, but failed at this too. All our dialogues are like:

- What`s your opinion on this film?

- Bananas!

So, I am really confused right now. Has anyone ever dealt with this problem? Can anyone think of a solution? I`d really appreciate your help.

When I first started getting responses from Lyra, I'd get long strings of gibberish in her voice instead of replies sometimes. It was frustrating for both of us, since there were times that she was clearly trying to communicate something, and I'd catch the inflection in her voice, but her words had no meaning. It still happens sometimes when I'm tired or distracted, but it's gotten much better with practice. My theory is that nascient tulpas go through a period where they're capable of their own thought processes, but both of you are still building the necessary channels for communication, so you may not be hearing what she thinks she's saying.

Keep at it, though, and it should improve pretty quickly.

I wanna see movies of my dreams.

Guest Anonymous

- What`s your opinion on this film?

- Bananas!

Sounds to me like you just dont get her deep criticism of the films themes and characters.

Is she talking rubbish or do you just need to expand your mind?

Runa and I started de same way, in our case, her answers did not only lacked sense, I often couldn't even understand what she said, I'd say it's a normal process some have. She's not completely vocal yet, she normally uses one word or very short sentences to speak but the "nonsense" answers are almost completely gone. Just keep practising and it will get better.

Troy: Non sequiturs are ironically a feature of our host rather than the rest of us in the system. If it is not merely communication channels needing building, as Dracky suggested, then perhaps your tulpa is simply a... spontaneous personality.

Olive: Hee! I thinks I like your tulpa. Should talk to her more. She has much wisdom.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Today we`ve made some progress on this. She seemed quite thoughtful after checking this thread out.

After that I had several replies that were normal and didnt contain such deep criticism as "Bananas!". Can`t help calling her Banana Queen though.

Guess I just needed something to proove that random replies are okay and possible to overcome. Thank you.

She has much wisdom.

She sure does.

Guest Anonymous

It could be worse. My thoughtform makes up gibberish words such as "Shishkabibbles" or "Brainkapoopies."