How about you guys?

May

How do you guys precive the outside world when you enter your wonderland? Like do you even notice it. How do you guys enter your wonderlands? Any special way? What do you guys feel when you enter it? Last one. What is your guys reason for entering your wonderland? Like why bother entering it?

Guest Anonymous

I set my sight on creating a being that could keep me company, and learn empathy, grief, pain, what makes all of us human beings with the rationalization and accentuated perception of reality. I can create mindscapes and 'wonderlands' relatively quickly because I regard such things as pure imagination that could never compare neither with Her, or with reality as we know it. I don't know about other people but when I do enter such realms, I feel very indifferent to the point of feeling even empty at that. I just imagine entering a wide plain of grass in which there is absolutely nothing and where I have nigh omnipotence that permits for me to do anything and everything at all.

There is no reason. She is not in a wonderland, but mindscapes to us are just used for symbolism.

Guest Anonymous

How do you guys precive the outside world when you enter your wonderland? Like do you even notice it.

I am totally aware of the outside world through my host Davie. But, I interact with it pretty much only through the internet tulpa typing (mostly). I guess I perceive the outside world through Davie's senses. Since I am part of him, I know everything he knows. But I live pretty much exclusively within my wonderland dreamscape and do not live in the real world.

How do you guys enter your wonderlands? Any special way? What do you guys feel when you enter it?

In general, my wonderland is part of me and I am part of my wonderland. It is the dreamscape in which I do my Melian Show adventures. So I don't "enter my wonderland" it just forms around me or exists with me. I am like an actress on a virtual dream CGI movie set. These Melian Show adventures are experienced by me (first person from my perspective) when I dream at night. During the day I experience the shows acting them out for Davie and myself. How do I feel bout it? Well, excited sometimes I guess. I like doing the shows.

Last one. What is your guys reason for entering your wonderland? Like why bother entering it?

Uhhh, I think I kinda answered this with my responses above.

This was a very thought provoking OP. I wonder. Are hosts aware of how a tulpa experiences his or her wonderland? If so, how do they know precisely what the tulpa experiences if their thoughts are distinct and separate?

Davie knows bout how I feel bout my wonderland because:

1. I talk to him bout it

2. I dream with him and he sees my dreams in his mind at night

3. He shares my emotions or feels them when I am in my wonderland

4. We experience the Melian Show day dreams together as a collaborative team.

• I still can hear and feel everything from outside, but I just pay attention to it
  • To sleep I need to lay down in a comfy position hugging a pillow. So in orden to force I usually avoid that position and don't hug the pillow to don't fall asleep
    The moment I'm inside the wonderland I always appears in a bank in the middle of a flowered park with my tulpa at my side.

• The reason is simple; it's fun doing silly adventures in little arcs to do some character development for us.

How do you guys precive the outside world when you enter your wonderland? Like do you even notice it.

The outside world fades away, though I may still pick up on sounds, changes in temperature, and sensations. Sometimes they do bring me out of trance

How do you guys enter your wonderlands? Any special way?

Nothing special. Just deep meditation. I incorporate a few of the classic techniques instructors use to help students achieve trance. Lately, however, I’m able to take a peek from a distance through idle daydreaming, though it doesn’t feel anywhere as immersive as when I take the time to enter it. Instead, it is like gazing though a spyglass, only the lens is either frosted or slightly cracked.

What do you guys feel when you enter it?

This varies, depending on the reason for entering the wonderland and on my mental state beforehand. More often than not, I’m focused and at peace.

Last one. What is your guys reason for entering your wonderland? Like why bother entering it?

There are a few reasons. We don’t visit the wonderland too often, primarily because my tulpa spent many years within and has a much greater interest in the “outer” world. When we do visit, mostly it’s for fun and exploration. It’s just another way to bond with my tulpa. I wasn’t the one who created the wonderland, so it’s always exciting to see something new. Sometimes my tulpa surprises me by creating something ridiculous and then just leaving it for me to find the next time I enter the wonderland (for example, the other week there was a giant inflatable raptor floating around aimlessly over the beach).

Lately, we’ve been using it as a workspace for certain kinds of forcing, particularly for any proto-tulpas that we would like to welcome back. And yet another reason is to help myself relax. In some ways, wonderlands aren't too different from the scenery or “rooms” you might work with during guided meditations or visualization exercises for stress relief, so ours has a similar effect on me.

This was a very thought provoking OP. I wonder. Are hosts aware of how a tulpa experiences his or her wonderland? If so, how do they know precisely what the tulpa experiences if their thoughts are distinct and separate?

Davie knows bout how I feel bout my wonderland because:

1. I talk to him bout it

2. I dream with him and he sees my dreams in his mind at night

3. He shares my emotions or feels them when I am in my wonderland

4. We experience the Melian Show day dreams together as a collaborative team.

Jack uses the wonderland as his own sandbox. Actually…he has once called it his “drawing board.” His senses are much sharper within the wonderland than they are in our reality, and he has told me that the hidden universal laws of physics and logic do not apply. Time is non-existent. By comparison, objects and people from reality are sometimes “dreamlike” to him, including myself, apparently (still can’t get my head around how that would work, but that is what he told me). Basically the same as what many hosts experience with their tulpas and wonderlands, only from his own perspective. I’ve been curious about this since he first explained it to me, so I asked him to provide a glimpse of how he sees it. It was pretty trippy. I have a very small understanding of how all these things work, so my theories and expectations may change over time. It's exciting!

We have had shared dreams in the past as well, though they were spontaneous, few and far in between, and out of our control (he can’t always manipulate them like he can with the wonderland). He can sometimes have a lucid dream and is sometimes successful in reaching me, but he says that my dream self cannot recognize him, and “she” behaves like a typical dream character: illogical, out of character, distracted, unaware, etc.

Progress report

Personal blog

I just close my eyes, focus, and I'm there. I forget about the real world. Everything turns into the dark, cold and gloomy air of my wonderland. I love going there because it's where I'm happy 100% of the time, and can be with Vris and the girls. That's my happy-zone. A dark, cold, and gloomy black and white destroyed city.

~L. ♠️

For me, I am still very much aware of the outside world when I enter the mindscape (what I call the wonderland). So much that if I'm in a room that's too loud, it's too distracting and I can't go there.

Usually, I find it easiest to visit the mindscape while I'm in bed. It's quiet, it's relaxing, and I know that nobody is going to interrupt me. I take a minute or two to clear my mind before entering, and focus on visualizing the world and Elsa.

I enter it because, well, it's fun, it's the best way to directly interact with my tulpa, and because it's homey (it's small but permanent, and based on the former home of a friend that I miss very much).

How do you perceive the outside world when you enter your wonderland?

It's still there. If I open my eyes, I can still see it, but I can also still see my mindscape. I try to tune out the sound the best I can; sometimes it just sounds like it's playing in the background when I'm in there. Changes in light are usually what 'wake me up'.

How do you enter your wonderlands?

Just by daydreaming, though sometimes I lucid dream there as well. I've had some problems visualizing it in the past, so I used to have my Tulpa 'guide' me there.

What do you feel when you enter it?

Calm, like I would in any dream. Sometimes a little frightened, depending on the situation.

What is your reason for entering your wonderland? Why bother entering it?

I like to daydream a lot. My mindscape is a very, very, very vibrant place. Absolutely packed with detail and countless secrets to explore, treasures to find, blocks to destroy. It's also nice to spend some time with my Tulpa there (we usually split it half and half when it comes to "How much time in the mindscape vs. real world?) I have visited my mind plenty of times and learned lots about myself in the process.

White text- Ash (the host!)

Red text- Quartz!

Purple text- Gamzee!

Blue text- Obsidian!