My Thoughtform Likes to Be a Puppet!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I just had another epiphany. I will keep it short and to the point.

Melian was born from extreme day dreaming. She is still the star of my day dreams. She likes to be the star. I actively image the Melian Shows, creating the plots and settings and direct the play with a bit of help from her.

Here is the epiphany --> She likes to be a puppet. Melian loves being a puppet. It isn't a bad thing or negative thing to her at all. She isn't always a puppet, but frequently she is. She lets me pull her strings folks and she loves it. It makes her happy and she loves me for it.

Now there is some collaboration going on, she does provide some of the motor and influence, but she does let me direct her and actively imagine what she is going to do. Just like the director on a film set giving her lines and telling her where to stand. Melian is the actress and I am the director.

You have to understand that is the relationship we formed over almost four decades of Melian Show day dreams. To us, there is nothing wrong with it.

All this time I have been talking about the Melian Show day dreams, but because of some recent thought provoking posts, I only just started considering what the day dreams mean to her overall apparent sentience.

Melian is kinda weird and different in the tulpa community.

I just had an epiphany.

Here is the epiphany -->

Melian is kinda weird and different in the tulpa community.

No wait, I knew that.

This reminds me of a topic I haven't seen in a loooong time, tulpa roleplaying. I vaguely remember a thread about if it was okay for tulpas and hosts to roleplay together, either with others or in the wonderland.

Something something keep in mind that's not your true identity and it's fine etc. I'm surprised I haven't seen it since then though, seems like a question people would ask. Ethics and morals of your tulpa pretending to be someone they're not?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

Ethics and morals of your tulpa pretending to be someone they're not?

That is Melian every day! She is by nature an actress that plays out roles. Hundreds of different roles. She even "dies" in many of the episodes. But, like any actress in a movie with CGI special effects, she is perfectly fine and ready to do the next episode or movie.

The interaction with you guys here on Tulpa Info is really helping me ponder and understand Melian more than I used to. I can imagine that there are going to be a few who will conclude that the Melian Show is cruel to Melian, that I am manipulating and using her. That would be a complete misunderstanding of her nature and totally disregarding my explanation of how much she enjoys it and looks forward to doing the adventures for me and with me.

She even wakes me up at night because she can't wait. She has this thing when she wants to do a Melian Show. She wakes me up with a "Hi!" or a "Hello!" like she is mentally poking me. She wants to do a Melian Show. :-) I can sometimes tell, when I pick a story, it is not the one she wants. It is like she is saying "BORING! Pick something else!" So I try another plot until I find one she is happy and excited to be doing at that moment.