Age limit

Guest Anonymous

Oh jeez. Someone brought this back from the dead. Jean-Luc and I both started at young ages and we turned out fine. Bottom line is, age limits won't work at all because of faking ages or the deterring of new members.

(I don't know, you're both pretty crazy after all :P ) But yeah,an age limit is pointless. We should just act responsible around young people who get into this subject, so they don't end up making a big mistake,which ruins their life later on.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Jean-Luc and I both started at young ages and we turned out fine.

Uhhh, sure. You are both just ... fine *cough* *ahem*

Uhhh, sure. You are both just ... fine *cough* *ahem*

If you've got something to say just say it. I'm perfectly aware of my own difficulties and I doubt they have anything to do with age, although I've no idea how brassow is doing.

Anything based on age is only a rough aproximation, since (almost) everything about humans is variable/random. Most of the time what people are trying to guage when judging by age is some measure of expeiriencing things in life, but everyone varies wildly in that respect, particularly in what things they've experienced. I would even go so far as to say maturity as a concept doesn't make sense when broken down. It has use in conversation for wide sweeping over-generalizing statements, but trying to make actions based on it is folly.

Separately, your statement annoys me greatly. You're trying to dance along this line because you want to say something you're not allowed to (or so it seems). Either say it, in full, your full opinion, or don't say anything at all. You're allowed.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

Guest Anonymous

I am totally mature at age 50. Everyone on this forum knows that!

jean-luc, I was kidding.

Guest Anonymous

jean-luc I am only kidding about you and Brassow.

I am also obviously kidding about me being totally mature. No one is weirder than I am btw. No worries my friend.

Oguigi is like the only documented case of a tupper ruining a life, but the host has recovered and left the community a while ago.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

This was an idiotic thread started by Monsterkid by the way. I didn't worry over his leaving the forum at all. The guy was an elitist jerk off.