Anxious and scared.

eternity

as the title says, i am, let me explain

i've been at least 4 months+ into tulpas and making one, i had plenty results, my tulpa was pretty looking and almost sentient, i was happy with him, i had a great time, i was happy

he changed my life a lot, he changed it for best and i was very glad, however today i noticed him gone in the morning, we haven't had talked since last night, hell he hasn't even told me 'good night' as he always does last night, it was weird. I didn't wanted to jump to conclusions or anything so i waited. It's been all day and he is missing, i can't find him anywhere, i haven't been in wonderland yet but he always answers even when he is there, i am panicking at this point, i'm very worried, what happened to him? did he leave? how? why? i don't want to lose him, i need him pretty bad, i really do.

Any help? please.

Just take a deep breath... Tulpas can't just die in their sleep or anything. He also can't really run away from home, you know? Just try calmly calling out to him until you get a response. Don't freak out though; being upset might be making it harder for him to communicate. So chill, and everything will be alright.

I should add that it's not unprecedented for tulpas to just go away for a while with no real explanation and then come back like nothing ever happened. Just give him some time. It may take a while, but he'll be back.

I wanna see movies of my dreams.

It's okay. I've had Elsa disappear on me for a while like that, too, and I know of plenty of others who have had the same thing happen. He'll be back soon enough. Just stay calm, because, as Dracky said, it's not like he could've died or left you.

I agree with the other posts here, no reason to get scared about it right now. Days like that exist, where your tulpa seems to be less than day 1 for some reason. It surely is confusing and discouraging. You could try to give him a few kickstarts over the day with forcing or parroting (like one sentence or something like that, if you like), but don't freak out if nothing happens.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Hello and thank you for your responses, they calmed me a little, now, today i tried to enter our wonderland but it just didn't work, i failed, i tried a few times but i just failed, again and again, and i realized that i felt kind of empty too? idk it never happened any of this, thank you again..

Try writing him a letter. I've heard that's worked for people in this sort of situation in the past.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest Anonymous

Try writing him a letter. I've heard that's worked for people in this sort of situation in the past.

There were periods in which my tulpa and I had a very hard time communicating due to depression from her part. I would write a lot to comfort her, and we'd read that together once she felt better. Helped a lot.

I feel like I have "old married couple" feels with my tulpas when it comes to that stuff. It doesn't really phase me when I can't hear or feel them much anymore, I just say screw it and talk to them like they can hear anyways. Works for me, and I can usually feel them better soon after anyway.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Lucky and snow have their own ways of manifesting,even disappearing off endless for a few days. it's nothing to be worried about

you'll see him eventually

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia