Strange Dreams

princesserena23

I've been meaning to post this for a long time and I think this might be a soulbonder issue or something to do with a past life. I feel very connected to The Winter Soldier from the Captain America movies and lately I have been having strange dream about him which have haunted me and I had nowhere to turn to.

In one of the dreams, we were in a Hydra facility and Bucky was completely naked but I didn't want to look at him. I just couldn't...He was surrounded by his handlers with a blank stare on his face and we were surrounded by translucent windows. There were more people brought in and they were being tortured as he tried to ignore them, looking straight ahead. Thay was when they brought in a young woman wearing sweatpants with brown hair. She was kicking and screaming as men forcibly brought her in. They started to take her clothes off as they strapped her in a vertical bed. The screams all got collectively louder and it all went dark as I saw the dead look in his eyes. Somehow, I knew that I was the girl.

I've had other dreams but after I had that one, I was emotionally drained for the rest of the day and I just wish I knew what it all meant.

Nightmares usually are caused by stress. Try to relax. For the Captain America part, it appears on it because you're very connected to the movies. So the ugly part becomes for stress maybe, and if you were the tortured girl it's like your mind's showing you how stressed you really are, or that you are afraid of something like that happening to you.

~L. ♠️

Just so you know, the folks here tend to be pretty dismissive of anything "unscientific", so you probably won't get much help in General Discussion. You might get better answers if you tried the metaphysics forum. Alternately, if you're not already a member, you can try The Living Library which is a forum dedicated to Soulbonding.

In regards to your dreams, I have no idea, unfortunately.

I wanna see movies of my dreams.

Troy: Not that a lot of us have a great grip on what "science" is either. And screw the metaphysical section, unless you do not mind the strange people there. Some think they have telekinesis.

I highly recommend the Living Library instead of the metaphysics section here, though, as it is directly for soulbonders. And, you mentioned that this might have something to do with soulbonding. Some of the people there will probably know how to help, or have a better idea of what this might be about than the less metaphysical members of tulpa.info.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.