Sign in to follow this  
Carolina

Tulpa on vacation

Sarah: [Hey, I'm Sarah, a Tulpa in Carolina's system. We've registered this account a while ago, but never really used it until now. I'd like to tell you a bit about a recent event in our system: Carolina and another person from our system decided to go on vacation in our wonderland. They asked me if I'm alright with taking over the body for about a week, and I said yes. A day later, they started making a servitor that generates landscapes based on their wishes, and got our yacht ready for moving the for the very first time since we started this wonderland in January. They also worked on separating these new places in our mindscape from everything else, and also made it private just for them, so we can't hop in and watch/visit. I've set up a telephone-like system that we can use to call them while they're away to ask questions or just talk. They arrived in the new place just a few minutes before I wrote this post, and they'll be back on Saturday morning, which is in about 5 days. Did you do similar things with people in your system? If yes, how did it go? Did you like it? Do you want to do it again? Any special occurrences? I'd like to hear from you! ]

Guest Anonymous

That vacation sounds amazing! That is so cool you guys can do that for each other in your mind space!

My thoughtform Melian has a vacation island she uses to get away sometimes. It is a tropical island with palm trees. She has a small hut and her four poster bed set out on the beach under the stars where she can hear the waves crashing ashore. The stars are very bright in the sky. I can still visualize her or see images of her when she is on that island. Melian is never hidden from me. That island is very relaxing!

She and I are collaborating on doing a digital painting of her island right now!

456x266http://img05.deviantart.net/af24/i/2015/279/a/d/melian_s_island_wip_by_melianofmist-d9c6pkh.jpg[/img]

EDIT: Oh and welcome to the forum of course!

Oh lol, didn't even know/notice that Sarah opened this thread. Thank you Mistgod, it indeed was very amazing and chill!

Guest Yoda

Oh lol, didn't even know/notice that Sarah opened this thread. Thank you Mistgod, it indeed was very amazing and chill!

That sneaky Sarah! LOL