Are you, or your tulpas, Star Wars fans? (New Star Wars Trailer)

Guest Anonymous

Are you, or your tulpas, Star Wars Fans?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you, or your tulpas, Star Wars Fans?

• Yes! Love Star Wars and geeking out about the newest movies coming!
    • No, Star Wars sucks.
    • Yes and No, Host and Tulpa(s) Disagree
    • What is Star Wars? (never have seen any of it)

Jack: My host wrote her senior thesis on Star Wars fandom culture, owns a replica of young Obi-Wan's lightsaber, and goes to as many Star Wars Celebration conventions as possible. As for myself, I wanted to be Han Solo when I was a young tulpa. So I'd say that we're fans.

Progress report

Personal blog

Guest Anonymous

Jack: My host wrote her senior thesis on Star Wars fandom culture, owns a replica of young Obi-Wan's lightsaber, and goes to as many Star Wars Celebration conventions as possible. As for myself, I wanted to be Han Solo when I was a young tulpa. So I'd say that we're fans.

Awesome! A thesis? WOWY! You are the source of all things Star Wars here on Tulpa Info! I would love to go to a Star Wars convention!

We found this film, Star Wars, The Force Unleashed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLmz6R0Rggc

We want to watch that and all the Clone Wars episodes before the newest movie comes out.

Awesome! A thesis? WOWY! You are the source of all things Star Wars here on Tulpa Info! I would love to go to a Star Wars convention!

Jack: Our true legacy on the forum. We’re both psyched about the new movie coming out.

Okay…tulpa-host storytime…

My host is terrified of public speaking even though she tends to do all her research, so when she was asked to give a half-hour presentation on her thesis in front of the entire anthropology department, she started to panic a bit. I told her that she should just show up wearing a Darth Vader costume. Don’t say anything ahead of time. Just show up at the auditorium with the mask and the full gear on and see what happens.

Having her face covered really helped her to relax, and it actually made the lecture even better. She was so confident afterward that I (half-jokingly) dared her to walk around the campus with the costume still on. So here was this petite Darth Vader going around, striding past the windows of the anatomy and archaeology labs, riding elevators, sitting on one of the benches reading the newspaper outside of the cafeteria, and even taking off the cape to do a few cartwheels in the front lawn of the school. And I got the satisfaction of seeing students and professors go WTF as we went past them. Easily one of my favorite memories of my host before she officially welcomed me back.

We found this film, Star Wars, The Force Unleashed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLmz6R0Rggc

We want to watch that and all the Clone Wars episodes before the newest movie comes out.

Jack: Heeeeeey, I remember that game. And the Clone Wars series is surprisingly good, considering that it was made for kids. Still part of the canon, too.

Progress report

Personal blog

Guest Anonymous

I love that story! OMG! One to tell the grandkids some day! AWESOME!

We still have only seen some of the Clone Wars, so we have a lot to watch still!

I don't like Star Wars that much. I never felt the movies were finely directed, however engaging the plot was. The general idea was pretty epic though. I actually enjoy the sequels more because of Anakin’s corruption to the dark side. Not that it was done well; and he sounded like a whiny kid for the whole trilogy. All in all I feel that they could have been real cinematic masterpieces under a different director and screenwriter. If only Nolan had created them.

My Tulpa enjoys them more than me: he loves space and the space program, so he is less critical than usual when watching these movies. We’ll go see this one, even though I would have preferred a complete remake of the saga, starting with “A New Hope”.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

I don't like Star Wars that much. I never felt the movies were finely directed, however engaging the plot was. The general idea was pretty epic though. I actually enjoy the sequels more because of Anakin’s corruption to the dark side. Not that it was done well; and he sounded like a whiny kid for the whole trilogy. All in all I feel that they could have been real cinematic masterpieces under a different director and screenwriter. If only Nolan had created them.

My Tulpa enjoys them more than me: he loves space and the space program, so he is less critical than usual when watching these movies. We’ll go see this one, even though I would have preferred a complete remake of the saga, starting with “A New Hope”.

Jack: Hey, I can respect that. My host really dislikes certain aspects of the movies, including Anakin’s behavior overall, Attack of the Clones, Return of the Jedi, and Padme in Revenge of the Sith. She calls herself a “critical fan.” I think what really lured her in was the concept of the Jedi and the Force, while the space dogfights was what grabbed my attention.

Progress report

Personal blog