My Tulpa Called Me Weird

Nageki

December 17, 2015

We've started easing into having Arro interact more with my friends. My SO in particular has been including him in conversations and it's been fun. Arro's enjoying himself too, but he's pouty over everyone criticizing his taste in music LOL.

Sharu (host) || Arro (tulpa)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

It's awesome that your SO is cool with that :) I've been wanting mine to do the same, but I decided to develop Sebastian more before asking .

My SO in general is awesome! We pretty much know each other inside and out and they were the first person I told about Arro. They've taken an active interest in him and treat him like any other person. In fact, they knew about Arro even before we started dating!

I hope things work out between you two once you talk to your SO about Sebastian!

That's great! It's wonderful to have your tulpa included in your daily life. :)

Vixx, good luck with that! My SO's a little.. sceptic when it comes to Maja. Like, he does believe tulpas exist, but to him she's nothing more than made up answers from my subconscious. :D But in general, it's so great to have your SO and friends know about your.. well.. other special someone?

The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.

It really is great that my friends and SO know about and are so accepting of Arro! I think it's really helped his development since he now has other people to talk to besides me. He's really starting to flourish and become his own person.

He seems to enjoy watching me play Monster Hunter with my friends! He also likes ("I'm intrigued by," he says) the character Shuu Iwamine from Hatoful Boyfriend, which is the favorite of my SO. Other than that I don't think so. It's partially my fault because I haven't exposed him to as many things as I wanted to yet, lol.

December 20, 2015

A couple days ago I was playing Animal Jam (yeah, yeah, I know) and decided to let Arro make his own character. That was fuckin awful oh my god. Imagine me scrolling through a million different options for a million different things while he went "No, no, no, no, no, no, wait -- no, nevermind, no, no, no" every goddamn time. For like half an hour.

Well. At least he managed to make a pretty cool character.

tumblr_inline_nzl9econ7P1qllo70_540.png

Then a little while after that he decided he wanted those markings on his form as well.

tumblr_inline_nzlcnhSemE1qllo70_540.png

Tell Arro I think he's cool.

Host: Cam (that's me!)

Appearance: Keeping that disclosed, too.

Tulpa: Toree (we're still working on the name; i'm bad at names)

Age: At least 3 days old (made her a tulpa on December 3rd, 2015)

Appearance: An anthro Luxray from pokemon with red fur instead of blue. A bit on the chubby side, and also rather tall. Wears robes a lot.