Tulpa Fashon Styles: What does your tulpa wear?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Assuming your tulpa wears clothes, what fashion styles does he or she like? Do your tulpas change clothing a lot? (I have lots of clothes).

A link to my fashion show (and portraits) thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-melian-fashion-style-retro-girly-or-lolita-light

EDIT: Oh I should mention that if you want to post drawings or pictures, so much the better!

Well my Alice wears mainly simple black clothes. A black loose pullover with fitting trousers and boots. Since it is getting cold outside i gave her a fitting coat a while ago aswell, which she seems to like a lot (she just wears it outside, though). She combines it with a very complicated pinned up hairstyle i can't really explain (or understand), which she created herself.

I'm aware that sounds pretty boring, but it surely suits her. Too bad i can't draw at all.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

I tend to only wear monochrome, grayscale clothes. Nothing else goes well with pink hair, I guess. I wear simple outfits including dresses, skirt and blouse combinations, sometimes skinny jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, and when it's cold, a white peacoat.

This is -a stock photo of- my new favorite dress.

Besides it being nice to share, I think this is more a lounge thread than anything.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Suffering is self-imposed. Don't let it control you.

Guest Anonymous

Well my Alice wears mainly simple black clothes. A black loose pullover with fitting trousers and boots. Since it is getting cold outside i gave her a fitting coat a while ago aswell, which she seems to like a lot (she just wears it outside, though). She combines it with a very complicated pinned up hairstyle i can't really explain (or understand), which she created herself.

I'm aware that sounds pretty boring, but it surely suits her. Too bad i can't draw at all.

OH no, that doesn't sound boring at all! Black can be nice! She sounds like she dresses practical? I wish I could see her elaborate pinned hair!

Assuming your tulpa wears clothes

How presumptuous.

My tulpas seem to generally like certain styles of their clothing we've seen in fanart, but I couldn't name them or anything. Too specific to have names. I was gonna link pictures but the ones I chose ended up being the same ones in their signature, so you can click those if you want. https://community.tulpa.info/user-reisen

My visualization has always been too crap to really make significant changes to my tulpas' appearances, but I should note we've never been sure on what Reisen should wear. Her default outfit(s, blue coat removed is normal too) are generally what I imagine her wearing, but whenever we practice visualization I have trouble really seeing the details. She wears something like this on occasion: http://i.imgur.com/XC9aujt.jpg

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

I tend to only wear monochrome, grayscale clothes. Nothing else goes well with pink hair, I guess. I wear simple outfits including dresses, skirt and blouse combinations, sometimes skinny jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, and when it's cold, a white peacoat.

This is -a stock photo of- my new favorite dress.

Besides it being nice to share, I think this is more a lounge thread than anything.

I love colored hair like pink and purple and stuff! That dress is cute!

I did this thread because I was not certain how many hosts visualize their tulpa with many different sets of clothes. I think it does fit under visualization maybe? There is no place for tulpas to ask questions of other tulpas in a "scientific" way. OH fashion sense is so scientificy!

How presumptuous.

Well, you never know!

I was gonna link pictures but the ones I chose ended up being the same ones in their signature, so you can click those if you want. https://community.tulpa.info/user-reisen

Okay I will check them out buddy! EDIT: OH wowy, Reisen, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn, girls, you and I understand each other. Adorable!

...we've never been sure on what Reisen should wear. Her default outfit(s, blue coat removed is normal too) are generally what I imagine her wearing, but whenever we practice visualization I have trouble really seeing the details. She wears something like this on occasion: http://i.imgur.com/XC9aujt.jpg

Well that is adorable though! Awww

OH no, that doesn't sound boring at all! Black can be nice! She sounds like she dresses practical? I wish I could see her elaborate pinned hair!

Well you could call it practical, for both of us. It is easy to visualize, so i chose it that way when i started to design her. She likes it, so we're both happy. She is still young.

(I want to add that I'm not lazy, her appearance is very complex to start with..she is a full realistic humanoid i created by myself from scratch. There is no living person like her.)

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Well you could call it practical, for both of us. It is easy to visualize, so i chose it that way when i started to design her. She likes it, so we're both happy. She is still young.

Well that makes perfect sense of course! :-)

(I want to add that I'm not lazy, her appearance is very complex to start with..she is a full realistic humanoid i created by myself from scratch. There is no living person like her.)

Oh wow. I see! She is a lot like me then! It can take a lot to visualize a realistic looking human person down to the tiniest details. Then, later you have to learn to try express it in art, which is even more challenging. Taking an image of a person from yer head and translating it onto paper is really hard, especially if it is super specific.

Stethen: Eeeeeeeeee~! This thread is best thread. Hee, "thread"...

I wear lots of things! Some of us, like me, Medea, and Olive, like switching up what we wear every so often. I don't know what you'd call my "style". It completely varies from day to day! I've worn all sorts of things depending on my mood and what's happening around meee. Eury sometimes changes to match me.

A week ago, I wore this cute black furisode! I wish Fade could draw it. It was black, and it had white frills and details and there was some pink too. Come to think of it, most of us have a color scheme we stick to with our outfits.

Some of us have specific items of clothing we wear. Demetrius usually wears a scarf and a badass longcoat, but the scarf doesn't get drawn often. And Najere wears a cape! And glasses. Troy's a boring edgy emo kid and sometimes just sulks under a black cloak and plan pants.

When Fade draws us, she normally draws us in just one outfit though, to make things easier on her.

Edited by FadingSpectrum

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Wow, I didn't know what a furisode was until now. That's cool.

Just realized I've never even done this, so here's a picture of Sylvia, my subconscious-interface tulpa. http://i.imgur.com/WJNBlyS.png

Wings optional. She's only got wings in my dreams, when I call on her to take control of a dream scenario to help me become lucid. Which, you know, has never happened. So sans the wings.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.